great conversation with SO last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great conversation with SO last night

I had such a great 3 hours webcam conversation with my SO last night! It was one of those rare case that her sister was away and we could talk freely, without the awkwardness. We talk about her career goals, my career goals, how we can be physically together, we discuss our issues and difficulties now. I discuss about her statement before about comparing me to her boyfriend and she says there are no underlying issues. I just make her mad and compared me with the bad traits of her ex-boyfriends before. She hates her ex- and what he did to her before! We talk about my issues of feeling that she doesn't love me and I explain why that was. She understood but she told me that I should understand that with her situation, most of the time she can't say "i love you" or "i miss you" if her sister is there. I told her sometime a text or an email would be lovely . And I hope she can change but she does have a lot going on in her life. Starting a new yoga instructor job, but not having too much student, needing to find another job, and taking care of her sister in the city now. The city expenses is a lot but this is a good experiences for her. I will continue to teach her and become a part of her life and an influence in her life. And we had a fun time just being silly and was flirting and everything is so good! Even though I went to bed really really late, I only had 4 hours of sleep before work but it is so worth it chatting with her. I went to sleep with a big smile on my face! It was so great! And she calls to wake me up today too and we chatted for a little bit! It was so magical . I just wanted to share this with you guys

Anyone else would like to share your happy conversation with your SO? It is so good to not argue anymore. We had that problems so much before when she started living with her sister and even before!
    Jessica loves Hoa
    Connection Case Manager
    Pre-med Student
    Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Awwww, that is so cute and I know how you feel.. I love talking to my SO, but having this kind of conversations about the future and what we want in life make our relationship so much stronger!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Aww i love the feeling after a great chat on skype. The day before valentines we opened our presents and had such fun, and I was buzzing the whole of the next day

Comment

Aww, that's so great! Those conversations are the best, where you just feel so connected to your SO and your spirits are lifted up so high because of it! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I am trying to re-live and trying to remember the details of yesterday. And I want to maintain this happy mood for a long time (or until I talk to her again). She is fast asleep now
          Jessica loves Hoa
          Connection Case Manager
          Pre-med Student
          Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

I have come to notice now I rely on Skype (or when we cant at the very least talking on the phone) to my SO. He always has a way of settling my mind down and helping me sleep. I got back from my mission last night around 3 in the morning and he told me that he wanted me to wake him up when I got home and skype bc it has been too long since he had seen me. He really knows how to make this girl feel special. , 5 more days till I see him!
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X