We get to talk!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get to talk!!!

Okay, so I've been living at college for over two weeks, now, and I've not talked to Matt properly that whole time. It's been fun and everything. But now things are settling down and I realise how much I miss him.

So... I was very excited to get an email off him this morning saying that he'll get up early so that we can talk properly on Skype tonight for the first time in what seems like an age!!! I'm so excited!!!

I miss him like crazy and am looking forward to the tenth where I'll be writing him the best damn love letter ever! Haha. :o It's also my birthday in two weeks and he's sent my present (as far as I'm aware) which includes three gifts and a card! I'm really excited for that, too.

Things are just going really well, and I have to say this site helped me a lot in that. So thank you everyone!!!

xxx.

Aww, that is very sweet! I'm glad things are going so well for you .

Comment

Thank you.

My goodness I almost cried when I heard his voice... Sometimes I think it's unreal and then when I hear it, it all comes back to me.

Nonetheless, I love him!!!

Comment

YAY!

Comment

Awww that's great *hugs* I hope you's have the chance to do it again soon ^^;
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Awww... I know what you mean by the sound of his voice. It makes all the difference in the world!

Comment

I hope you get to talk again very soon! How's the uni-life so far Sarah?

Comment

That's great!

I'm glad things are going well
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Aww! Congrats, Sarah. That is so awesome. I'll probably be joining you in the almost crying thing in a few days. I'll probably at least sniffle a bit! lol. Two more days till he is home. I don't expect to talk to him that ery day since he'll get home and be able to see his best friend and family but oh my gosh we've both missed talking to each other. I'm sure I'll hear from him within the first week he is home though. I'm so happy to see everyone's good news on the forums and excited about it as well! There is just something contagious about good news and feelings.

Congrats again Sarah and hope y'all get to talk again soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X