upload profile pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upload profile pictures

how do you upload a profile picture on here? I can't seem to figure it out! Can anyone help me?
    Jessica loves Hoa
    Connection Case Manager
    Pre-med Student
    Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Yeah it took me a while to figure it out too and I had to ask! You go on settings on the top right corner and it should have options like profile picture, avatar etc.

Comment

Originally posted by toggle View Post
      Yeah it took me a while to figure it out too and I had to ask! You go on settings on the top right corner and it should have options like profile picture, avatar etc.
      Toggle is right! It also took me forever to figure it out, but I was too stubborn to ask and spend a good hour or so straight just trying to get it xp

Comment

ahhh all my pictures file is too large! Is there any way to do it? i dont know how to reduce the size
        Jessica loves Hoa
        Connection Case Manager
        Pre-med Student

Comment

Originally posted by JessicaTran05 View Post
          ahhh all my pictures file is too large! Is there any way to do it? i dont know how to reduce the size
          Don't you have some kind of photo-editing program?

Comment

Originally posted by JessicaTran05 View Post
            It resizes the picture automatically. Just upload it! Or did you try that already and did it tell you that it's too big?

Comment

nvm i got it already! I thought it didn't upload for some reason . It was hard to settle to a picture I like, cuz we have so many good one
              Jessica loves Hoa
              Connection Case Manager
              Pre-med Student

Comment

Working...
              X