I feel bad :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel bad :(

So my SO and I planned on applying to OU this fall so we could be back together, we both have been wanting to go, but now i'm realizing this just isn't going to work for me. I won't have scholarship there which means I'm going to have to pay off A LOT more loans, so he is going to come back here at my school (he previously attended my University, it's where we met), and he says he's fine with just coming back here at the beginning of the semester in 2012, but it just makes me feel bad because i know he really wants to go to this other school, as do i, but he refuses to go to another school farther from me, because he always says bottom line he wants me to be happy. I just want to send him a letter or something saying that I'm happy he is coming back to me, but that I'm sorry I don't have the money to afford the college we really want. Ughh I just feel bad, it's a sucky feeling

Don't beat yourself up(:

It's not like you're asking him to do it, he wants to do it. He is willing to give something up for you, that's quite a sacrifice. It should make you feel good inside knowing someone loves you that much! I kinda know how you feel though, just try to look at it positively! It is what he wants I think(:

Comment

Thanks that really makes a lot of sense!! I totally love him for not going, because then we would be even farther apart, so it makes me happy that he wants to come back to our university!! I just have to wait the rest of this year, and we will be back together all the time!! I should just be happy I have a bf that feels for me that way. Thanks!

Comment

that is so sweet of him. you are lucky that he cares enough to put you first and treat you the way you deserve to be treated i would just tell him that you appericate him for doing that and let him know how you feel. that way you will feel better and he will know that he is appreicated. i dont think you should feel bad though. sorry my advice is so lame but its what came to mind at the time lol.

Comment

No need at all for thanks, it's what I'm here for(: To help anyone and everyone that I can!

Comment

adielovesshelbs, your advice isn't lame!! It was very nice to read!! It does make me feel good what a great guy I have to treat me right, and just to be thankful he really cares about my happiness!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie View Post
              adielovesshelbs, your advice isn't lame!! It was very nice to read!! It does make me feel good what a great guy I have to treat me right, and just to be thankful he really cares about my happiness!
              aw, thank you. i know it does, my so was my first decent boyfriend. sometimes im so surprised with how great he is. i was so used to lying, cheating, controlling jerks. my so amazes me more and more each day. im so lucky.

Comment

aww that's awesome to hear! I'm happy you have someone who treats you great too!

Comment

thanks. im happy for you as well. good luck with school.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X