Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy

Hi guys,
    Visited my SO for the 1st time & we hit it off just fine. I left Australia & travelled to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the 1st Feb & returned on the 18th Feb.
    Even though i have seen her many times on Skype the 1st time i seen her for real she just blew me away with her beauty.BTW shes 54 but looks about 40 or less..
    I meet all her family & even though some didn't speak a word of english we all got along just great & especially her mother who kept me well fed...LOL.
    For the next 2+ weeks we were together 24/7 & really got to know each other well as we toured the west coast of Malaysia.
    On my day of departure i'm not ashamed to say i cried as i said 'see you' & so did she!
    We will meet again in Aug/sept this year when she will come to Australia for 3 weeks & i can't wait for that day to come.
    Some of my friends said L.D relationships can never work but we have proved them wrong!!

Cheers

Aww that's soo sweet. Can we see a pic.?!! but aww that's good and I'm glad you guys hit it off

Comment

That's wonderful! I'm so happy to hear you had such a great time together. It sounds like an amazing visit!
      Your friends will see that true love doesn't care about about the miles. When people are meant to be together, they will find a way!

Comment

aww that's so wonderful to hear!!! Hope things continue to go well!

Comment

I'm glad your meet-up went well! I hope you got lots planned for your next trip. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Yay! Sounds like a great time!

Comment

Great news! You showed them doubters

Comment

This is Kim my SO
                Pic taken last week in Malaysia

Comment

She's very pretty. I'm glad to hear that you guys had a wonderful time together! It always cheers me up to see others having a fabulous time with their SO. <3

Comment

meh people always say LD relationships don't work, because all they have heard of is break-ups. On here, we all know differently!

I'm glad you had such a great time! Your SO is very pretty!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful pic and sweet story. I'm happy for the two of you.....great news!!!!
                      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Sounds like it was an awesome visit! She's very pretty and I'm so happy you got to spend the time together! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you Love can conquer incredible distances. I think everyone here can relate to what it's like to have doubters.

Comment

Working...
                          X