How do I cope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I cope?

For people that don't know i'm in a ldr 26 hours apart(by car). My boyfriend has Leukemia, we thought it was gone, but truth is it's going away, but it's not fully gone yet. Today 4 hours ago, he ended up in the hospital, for a headache over the last 3 days and not feeling so well. I have no way to contact him, I just woke up signed on MSN and he left me a message saying he was going to MD Anderson, and that's all I've heared. I have no possible way to find out anything. How do i cope ?

Stay strong! Message me or someone else if you need to! We're all here to help(:

Comment

Thanks, I'm trying to keep my mind off of it some, but not completely off my mind, I'm writing him messages over MSN every once in awhile even though he's offline...

Comment

I understand. When I deal with things like that, I try to keep it off my mind but I always find myself dwelling on it, lol. I just hope he does better and you feel better too

Comment

I can only imagine the difficulty of not being able to be there for him, or not knowing what's going on...

Stay strong. Try to do something that will keep you busy, if you only sit and worry it will drive you crazy. =/

Comment

I know what your going through. Spend your time with him enjoying ever minute that you can.

Comment

Stay strong and stay positive, i went through the same sort of thing recently so i know how you feel.
              xx
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I finally got contact, I called his house and his dad picked up. He said that my boyfriend is fine that he is getting some blood, and will get better. I know that he's not going to die from this because he's already been through the worse(breathing machine) and made great recovery. His doctor told us that he has 80% chance of survival :]. If he had to have leukemia, he has the best type to have. CBFAML. Primary corebinding factor acute mylegonus leukemia. I've been keeping busy by doing stuff that my boyfriend always loves doing(watching anime) :]

Comment

I hope he feels better soon! Try to focus on the positive things. I wish I could say something to make you feel better but since words are never enough on situations like that I just wish you both all the best.

Comment

I'm glad you finally got some contact! I can't even imagine how difficult that must be for you. Will send lots of positive thoughts into the universe for you both xx

Comment

I really hope he feels better and has a quick recovery. Lean on people who are stronger and don't try to do this alone. Regardless if you're rleigious or not, I'll pray for you guys and hope that everything is ok. Good luck

Comment

Thank you guys so much it means alot! I still haven't heared from him personally, but all that matters is he gets rest:]. Im a pretty strong girl though so I don't stay on my sad feelings I just push them aside with happy thoughts. I also have alot of faith. MD Anderson, saves ALOT of people's lives that have it much worse then my SO. I also have god on my side:]] But thanks for all the nice comments it means alot:].

Comment

im keeping you and your so in my prayers.

Comment

I made this for him for whenever I talk to him again I can show him.

Comment

I just want to let you know that that video is powerful and amazing! Your SO is very lucky to have you supporting him! I will definitely keep you both in my prayers... There is a reason for everything in this world, as cruel as some of them might be... but you are gifted with having a relationship with him to help him get threw this horrible time in his life! Stay strong! everyone here is rooting for him to get better!

Comment

Working...
                              X