special things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

special things

Glen and I have bears that we got together, My bear is Glen Bear and His is Madison Bear lol. We recored our voice and put it in the bear and when your press their hands its us saying 'I love you'. I sleep with mine every night.

this is them, brand new... they are dirtier now lol

do you and your so have things like this?

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
    Started Dating: 10.17.08
    Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
    First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

I sent my SO one with a custom voice for Christmas! She really loves it(:

Comment

ok so for my SO's birthday we went to Atlantic City, NJ for the weekend. Well like most girls we use hair elastics. I had left one of mine accidently, when I got back home he told me he ahd it around his wrist, (a red one) when i checked my pack of hair elastics, i looked and there was another red one, so I started wearing it :] we then titled them the loveeeeeeee bracelets haha. We don't ever really take them off :] ♥ its dorky and cute i love it

I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Originally posted by ber6810 View Post
        ok so for my SO's birthday we went to Atlantic City, NJ for the weekend. Well like most girls we use hair elastics. I had left one of mine accidently, when I got back home he told me he ahd it around his wrist, (a red one) when i checked my pack of hair elastics, i looked and there was another red one, so I started wearing it :] we then titled them the loveeeeeeee bracelets haha. We don't ever really take them off :] ♥ its dorky and cute i love it

love it! So cute!

Comment

Originally posted by My Hearts in Kentucky View Post
          Glen and I have bears that we got together, My bear is Glen Bear and His is Madison Bear lol. We recored our voice and put it in the bear and when your press their hands its us saying 'I love you'. I sleep with mine every night.

this is them, brand new... they are dirtier now lol

do you and your so have things like this?
          which bear is yours ?
          I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Originally posted by ber6810 View Post
            which bear is yours ?
            Madison Bear is the pink one and she lives in Kentucky with Glen lol
            Glen Bear is the blue one and he lives in Georgia with me :P

Comment

Well, we don't have a matching bear but I bought her a bear when I went to Vancouver BC. She loves the bear (the bear is so cute) and sleeps with the bear every night. I bought a bear later on, it will be hers on my second visit, right now it is staying with me, but we call this one the sister bear. The bear I got in Vancouver is the brother bear. So when I come back in Aug 2011, our family will be reunited hihihi
              Jessica loves Hoa
              Connection Case Manager
              Pre-med Student
              Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

I just took the picture, haha. We got the bears the first time I went there. The blue one is his bear and the pink one is mine. On our last visit (this winter), I stole his bear that's why I have it now, but I'll probably give it back to him this summer when he comes here. :P

Our bears don't talk or anything like that, but it sounds like such a good idea. Soo cute!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

These are all so cute. We don't really have things like this, but I really wish we did. I do have a stuffed octopus he gave me for Christmas. His name is Cerulean (or blue for short) and I sleep with him every night.

Comment

My SO brought be back a music box when he went to Italy. He would play in over the phone or skype for me everynight whenever i told him i missed him. I play it everynight when i go to bed.

the song:

Comment

We do!

I gave him "Princess Puppy"

And he gave me "Prince Puppy"

Comment

I recently mailed him the black half of this:

And I kept the white half. If you're wondering why it says best friends and is not a couple's keychain, we first and foremost agreed that if broken up, we'd stay friends. Either way, we've come into each others' lives, and at the least best friends is what we're going to stay. However idealistic that may be.

As far as cutesy stuff, we're not going to get bears, but he's promised to buy me a penguin and I have to find him a dolphin. Much harder! @_@

Comment

Originally posted by FadedSunrise View Post
                          I recently mailed him the black half of this:

And I kept the white half. If you're wondering why it says best friends and is not a couple's keychain, we first and foremost agreed that if broken up, we'd stay friends. Either way, we've come into each others' lives, and at the least best friends is what we're going to stay. However idealistic that may be.

As far as cutesy stuff, we're not going to get bears, but he's promised to buy me a penguin and I have to find him a dolphin. Much harder! @_@
                          I know the whole agreeing to be friends thing. My SO and I just went through that. Through the journey we did become best friends, and now we have a love that is stronger then anything. I don't know your circumstances, and I don't know if you guys will ever have a future together but from my experience becoming best friends and building a relationship (whether it is friends or a romantic relationship) off of the friendship is more important then anything else.

Comment

Yea. I'm not sure, given that we're both young and still have a lot ahead to figure out. Well, he's 25 and is working, but were we to close the distance he would be the one to change countries and cultures, come to America. I was born in China, so *technically* I could go back, but realistically I'm not going to slap my parents in the face for them immigrating me here, and also America has much better opportunities for my career. Thus, a lot is up in the air.

At one point, we broke up for about 3 weeks, but still talked the same amount as before. Our current relationship without the romantic inclinations. I would take our relationship either way, and just accept the circumstances. But It was me who chose to let this kind of love come back, and commit to working on it.

We often are logical with each other, and remind each other that there is a big life outside of the relationship. That compromises have to be made to keep the relationship going, but at this point it is not practical to put it as first place priority.

Comment

My SO and I have keychains, each of us has a half of a heart with the other's name on it and when we come together we put them back together

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X