I'm sorry Ben :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry Ben :(

So I was an emotional mess tonight, and I ruined tonight for my SO and I I sent him a sexy picture earlier, and he didn't respond back. It sucked bcuz I was horny and he wasn't there, and it kinda got me mad. It was just a bad day, I was super bored, tired, hungry, horny, and when he didn't respond back it just made me mad. So I texted him a few hours later, and brought it up, and he felt really bad and said it was just bcuz he was busy, and I understood but still upset. So being still mega emotional I bring up to him that I just hope I'm keeping him interested, and that I never want to bore him, and I don't want him ever to leave me, and he got upset that I was thinking that. I explained to him that I was upset and I know he's not going to leave me that I'm just emotional today, but he still upset that I could ever think that he would stop loving me. We ended our convo and he told me to eat some reeses lol he knows it's my favorite candy, and go to sleep just to rest bcuz I'm just overwhelmed from a long day, which is true.

But I still feel bad that he thinks I think that he's going to leave me, because I don't, it was just a rough day, mother nature pissed me off, ha ladies can you understand me here? I wish there was something I could tell him or send him that he knows I know he will always be there for me. Any advice will help, thanks for reading

Everyone has off days. Goodness knows I get days where I end up calling my SO a dozen times over the span of ten minutes just because I get some bug up my butt and think his head fell off. It sounds like your guy understood and was just a bit worried himself over you. If you're still feeling bad once you've calmed down maybe you two could talk about it without the worrying and emotional stuff getting to you, that way you could make it clear to him how you feel and give the reassurance you want to.

Comment

yea i even just texted him telling him i feel so much better now, i just needed some food, and something to do, and just him to text me back bcuz i missed him, thanks for reading and sharing advice!!

Comment

Working...
      X