Prom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prom?

Are you and your SO going to prom together?
    Mr. Sol talked me into it...not sure how. xD

Did you have any prom stories if you already went with your SO?
    I'm going to my SO's Prom
    25.00%
    My SO is coming to my Prom
    25.00%
    We can't make it
    50.00%

You mean the world to me.

Comment

Sol...

Comment

My SO is in college and I decided not to buy a really expensive ticket for no reason. So I'm actually going to go up and see him that weekend and move out of his dorm for the summer. I'm super excited!

Comment

WE are not going to prom together as we are too old to go to prom. And have both graduated. :P

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'll be going to her prom.

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
              WE are not going to prom together as we are too old to go to prom. And have both graduated. :P
              ^This.

My SO told me once, though, that he wishes he knew me in high school so he could have asked me to prom. Neither of us went to prom ourselves.
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

My SO was not able to make it to either my Junior or Senior year prom, and I don't believe my SO even went to his own prom. Eh, all in the past. Twas a couple years ago, and I had fun at my proms, despite my SO not being able to make them.

Comment

We're both graduated... and we were in different years in the same high school so we didn't go to each others dry grad at all (we don't have proms).

Comment

Well, we just graduated this past June. He asked me to junior prom, but I just wanted to go stag, but we still hung out at prom. We both kinda asked each other to senior prom, and we went together! Best decision of my life...we weren't together at the time, but I think it sealed the deal in a way. (BTW, we went to school together from elementary school and graduated together in the same school.)

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Obi took me to my Grad It was a long time coming, but it was so great <3
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Nope! We grew up in different countries, and plus he's 5 yrs older than me and would have graduated before me. But if it were possible I think he's the romantic enough type to want to take me.

Comment

He didn't go to my Prom because I didn't know him what I was in high school and I was planning on going to his but he really doesn't want to go, it's not his type of thing
                          Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar
                            ^THIS

Originally posted by Trethsparr
                            My SO told me once, though, that he wishes he knew me in high school so he could have asked me to prom. Neither of us went to prom ourselves.
                            And ^THIS

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

We went together because we were CD at the time. It was a great night. I don't think I would have had as much fun without a date but I would have gone anyways. Prom is one those things you shouldn't miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X