Our first talk after 2 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first talk after 2 months

So I'm still ever in love with that boy when everyone here kind of told me it's wiser if i moved on but obviously am not over yet though i told myself i should and i must.
    Yesterday i couldn't sleep cause my mum triggered some anger about some stuff in me and then i couldn't stop crying over the fact that me and my SO will never go back to before.
    Cried for the whole night and was only able to finally sleep at like what? 6am?
    Then today randomly, when i was thinking about calling this common friend of ours which we hang out tgt when i was in beijing to ask if i should even call my SO cause i really miss him. and he is the one who is still pretty close to my SO. okay not SO, i should say EX.
    So that boy who hates going online and would always appear offline even if he was online was online for quite a while today! (to my surprise!)
    So I knew i had to talk to him since i always wanted to
    Now i'm not sure if it was a good idea or not cause the conversation was rather boring and awkward. Just general how are you and me asking questions about him and him answering.
    I didn't know what else to say so i ended it first and then after a while he went offline.
    But just not long ago he is online from his phone and till now he's till online! this is a MIRACLE!
    i don't know if it was a mistake to even start that conversation.
    if he's online now, i feel so tempted to talk to him but i'm afraid we'll just be awkward with nothing to say.

Don't torture yourself. You're not going to get over him in a day. Especially since you didn't have good closure. It once took me about a year to get over an ended relationship. You need to remove his screen name so you aren't tempted to talk to him or even think about him. It's hard but you have got to try to move away from him. Stop the contact. You might not get over him in the next week, or month, but you need to start making progress. Good luck.

Comment

Yes I agree with Lucybelle. I think first you need to remove him from your buddylist so as to not be tempted to check to see if he is online or to message him. The worst thing you can do is torture yourself over things you cant control. Time to start moving forward. =) Good luck. Its hard, but its worth is i promise.

Comment

Working...
      X