birthday gift help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birthday gift help!

I need some suggestions!! My bf's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to create something special. Since he's turning 25 I wanted to create a gift box of 25 things. The items will be anything from a love letter to a CD of songs. I've got a great list going, but I'm getting stuck on some small items. I want to keep the items small and cheap since i'm low on cash. Anybody have some sweet ideas?

What have you got so far?
    Off the top of my head: socks, a picture of you two in a cute frame, chocolate, a card, a key chain, a small stuffed toy (his favourite animal, or something which only you two will understand), something to do with his hobbies (a guitar pick if he plays, coloured pencils - the type kids use - if he paints or draws... you get the idea)

Comment

so far my list consists of:
      birthday card
      love letter
      CD of songs
      25 reasons i love him
      recent pics of me
      love coupons
      video of our pics and our song

i like the ideas you had! maybe i could add some reese's...we both love them! and he has a music degree...i'll have to find something for that!

Thanks for helping!!

Comment

Maybe something of yours that means a lot to you? Brianna sent me a silver chain she's been wearing ever since she was little girl. I wear it everyday, it means so freakin' much to me

Comment

Working...
        X