missing him. a lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing him. a lot.

I just left visiting my SO for 12 days and have been home for a few days now and feel horrible. Everytime I get back from visiting him or he leaves from visiting me I fall into this horrible slump of sadness and depression. I'll be okay one minute and bawling the next. The worst is when I think about being with him and how good I feel. I then realize I feel nothing that good without him and it makes me miss him so, so much. I know I should just force myself not to think about what it is like when I am with him because it just makes me cry but I can't get these thoughts of out my head. Any advice on how to stop thinking about them or help me to make these happy thoughts about how great it feels with him rather than cry about how much I miss him?

Oh, I know that feeling far too well. I know it sucks, and is super painful. You'll get through it! *hugs* I just saw your signature a second ago, and you basically answered your own question. "Every day is a step closer to seeing you." If you think in terms of that, it'll make it a little better. If you need to cry, go ahead and cry! Sometimes I think that makes it better...let it all out, and in a few days, you should be ready to see friends or family and just try and adjust back to "real life." Whenever I feel down, I listen to good music...whether it be something to make me cry or to make me stop crying. I have a suggestion for a song you should listen to. This is my anthem when I'm feeling down, when it comes to my LDR or just life in general. "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley. Hope you feel better soon! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Aweh, I'm sorry. I'll soon know your pain when I come back from visiting my SO, Brianna. I would say just let it out though! Crying, I believe, is a way for you to let the pain and hurt out, so it's not trapped inside of you continuously hurting you! If you ever just need someone to chat with, you can message me

Comment

I know how you feel. I think that's probably one of the hardest things about being in a long distance relationship, is the going to see them and then leaving. I hate the leaving part. Unfortunately, I have not found a cure to make myself feel better... I think just trying to put your mind on something else... although I have tried this but it doesn't work and it always goes back to missing him.

if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here!! I understand because I go through the same thing all the time.

Comment

I can relate! That's always going to be a fixture and part of doing a long distance relationship The leaving part is always the worst! I swear time always seems to go fast when you're with them, but it takes so long when you finally get to see them lol!

Comment

Working...
          X