Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Hi, just joined the site. I've been in a long distance relationship for 2+ years with no end in sight due to the economy. The distance is starting to strain the relationship and we've started having communication issues. Last time we were together in December (2 weeks), we fought the whole time . Anyway, I was looking for ways to keep things going in an LDR when I stumbled across the site. Hope to pick up a lot of great info here. thanks for reading.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome. =]

Comment

Welcome to LFAD forums Hope you find the help you're looking for!

Comment

welcome

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
          Started Dating: 10.17.08
          Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
          First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Hello and welcome! We sometimes struggle with the same things you are going through, but have found that if we just be flexible and remember that we're in this together, it makes it a bit easier. Take a look at our blog to read some our relationship rules in the Long Distance Relationship Diary section.

Cheers,
                Tom and Lissie

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Hey Moonstruck, I know exactly how you feel about struggling in your long distance in stuff. It happens to the best of us even me and my honey! The best thing you can do is plan a trip to see him next time and start sending him stuff like a mini care package and you can even look on www.thinkgeek.com it's a great site! !

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Thanks for the great welcome everyone

Comment

Working...
                        X