*Happy Dance*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Happy Dance*

My boyfriend just texted me a few minutes ago telling me they just left his school! He'll be home in about 6 hours!! We don't have plans yet, but we'll make them while he's traveling...that's how we always do it. Can't wait! Probably 8 hours until I'm in his arms again and we may possibly share our first kiss. (Neither of us have ever kissed anyone). I'm sorry, I just had to post this! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Congrats! It will be so special! Please let us know how it goes!

Comment

Have fun and yes... please let us know how it goes.

Comment

So lucky!!
        Have a great time

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
        Started Dating: 10.17.08
        Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
        First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Thanks, all! He's picking me up in about 10 minutes!! I'm so excited! We're going to dinner and probably going back to his house to watch "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" and cuddle.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Comment

Have a GREAT time!!(:

Comment

Thanks! I just got home! We went to dinner with his mother...it was so nice to catch up with the both of them lol. Then, we went back to his house and hung out for awhile. We played Mario Kart and Wii Sports lol...bringing out the competitive nature in both of us! xD So much fun. We cuddled for a little while too and just enjoyed each other's company. He drove me back home and walked me to the door...kissed me on the cheek, gave me a huge hug and told me he loved me. Tomorrow, my family is going out for my grandma's birthday and Anthony's coming with me! I found out he's not staying as long as he was originally going to. =[ He's going back up to school on Friday instead of next Wednesday. That hurt to hear, but his classes are starting earlier than expected, so there's nothing either of us can do about it. Also, he was telling me about a co-op he might apply for next year....it's with Microsoft, in Seattle. He was going to apply for it this year, but he never had a chance to do the paperwork. We're in New York, so Seattle is the other side of the country...it'll be for a few months, but it'd be such an awesome opportunity for him. It'd be really hard for both of us to be THAT far away from each other, but hey, we can get through it if he gets the internship. All and all, it was a great night and I look forward to the next few days with him.

Comment

Haha, me and my boyfriend watched the movie one of the days before we left for school again. Except we didn't actually watch any of it lol. I hope it stirs up some magic for you too.
                ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Working...
                X