This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does this always happen? T.T

I have been in 5 relationships,some short, some long.. but after every single one of them ended.. the same thing happened. with in the first week after a break up, some guy will appear out of the wood work saying he really likes me, sometimes even flat asking me out.

My two longest relationship it was flat asking out. With the first i went for it, and obviously it didn't work out. with my second it was litterally not even 24 hours after, I said no.

now me and my now ex i suppose broke up a few days ago, and bam! the next day. He's a great guy and i do like him. I starting talking with him before my ex and i started dating. we're a lot alike (though he's a few provinces away too) He's not in any hurry thankfully. I'm not ready for another relationship yet.

Why does it always seem great guys pop up at the wrong time? -.- they're never anywhere to be seen when your ready for them, just when your not! >.<

edit: My ex and I started dating only a week after he broke up with his ex before me. I don't think he'll take long to move on, but i take a little more time.
    If nothing ever changed, There would be no butterflys <3

I'm sorry
    I think for right now, you should tell the new guy that you are interested, but you don't want to 'rebound' on him because _________________ whatever your reasons. Usually if people say the word rebound and say, I wanna wait because I don't wanna screw it up with you because I really like you and feel that we could share something special, usually goes a long way.
    I believe that everything happens for a reason, and as crazy as these reoccurring events happen, there's a reason for them. And I think you're still figuring out the reason for this.

I am sorry to hear that your past relationship ended, I hope that you are doing okay. And when the time comes, and if everything works out with him, I wish you the best happiness.

Maybe for right now you should think about just taking a few months break on relationships? They can have a big influence on your heart and brain, especially if its the same reoccurring situation where one ends, another one comes along.

I hope I was of some help to you. I wish you the best

Comment

Working...
    X