New To This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New To This

Hello all just wanted to say hi and that I'm new to this long distance relationship stuff and I've been told they are not easy and so far I'm finding this to be very true. I finally got to meet the person that I've had some very strong feelings for and it was by far the best and the worst week of my life. So now I'm left with trying to deal with the aftermath of the feelings that have since come since the morning that I had to board a plane to come back to my life without that person. So far we have both decided that we want to try to give this relationship a go but that is about as far as we have gotten with it. All I know is I miss her like crazy and can't wait until I get to see her again.

Aww! Well first of all, welcome! I know it's very tough to be apart from your SO, we all do and are all here for you. Just try and keep yourself occupied and make sure you guys communicate regularly, that is the biggest piece of advice I can give. Live your own life, but make sure you talk to each other, whether it be through IM, text, phone or webcam.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
    X