No announcement yet.

I feel dumb for asking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think skype vs phone vs real life are all different! the phone is much closer to his voice in real life tho. his accent is much more obvious on the phone and still more in person. when we are together after 6 months apart i always notice how his voice is different. its a subtle difference that i think only someone that talks to him everyday, like me, would notice

Comment

I think that my SO's voice on skype is closer to his real life voice. His accent is much thicker over the phone, and I often have a harder time understanding him and have to ask him to repeat things more often over the phone. On skype however, we don't really experience problems with accents as much. I could listen to his voice all day.
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Marks voice seemed the same to me in person and over the phone. He is from Jersey so he has the whole accent, but I love it. Everytime I hear his voice it just makes me smile. Right now I really wish I could hear his voice and smile and laugh with him after the weeks i've been having.

Comment

Yea I love Ben's voice over phone, it just warms me up!! I actually have a voicemail that i saved from him, i love listening to it But his phone voice and skype voice are both pretty right on to his voice in person which i love!

Comment

I think my SO sounds more "like himself" on Skype! On the phone his accent seems thicker and he has this "business personality" about him haha. On Skype he is just relaxed and normal.

Comment

well, nothing beats hearing it straight from his/her mouth to your ear...! but computer microphones pick up sounds MUCH better than telephones do
              what he sounds like on webcam will probably be closer to what he sounds like in person... probably
              I hope you don't go into shock! just remember to breathe and you'll be ok :3

I like being able to feel my bf talk when we're together, so i'll put my hand on his chest often when we're chillaxing in bed just to feel his words
              hehe maybe that's silly but if anyone can understand me, it would be you guys

Comment

Working...
              X