Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saying goodnight

am about to go to bed when i thought i could you guys a simple question

how do you usually say good night to your SO?
    do you just say "nyt iloveyou" half awake half asleep?

would love to read your stories!

mine's talkin on the phone till both of us fall asleep..sometimes you just forget goodnight-iloveyou-wakeup-early reminders when your tired..

Comment

When he's heading to bed, I always say "good night and sweet dreams my endless love", and he says "I'll dream of you".
      When I go to sleep, then he says "good night honey. I will think of you all day", and I'll say "and I will dream of you all night".
      We have 6 hours difference.

Comment

We don't really say much goodnight to each other. Since of the big time difference, we go to sleep on very different times, so it feels weird to me. So when he goes to bed, it's just a simple "goodnight".
        Overall we don't use big words that much XD

Comment

We just usually say good night and I love you - though sometimes I'll throw in "Dream of me" and he never fails to respond "I always do"...every time, those exact words. It's kind of like a security blanket

Comment

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
            We just usually say good night and I love you - though sometimes I'll throw in "Dream of me" and he never fails to respond "I always do"...every time, those exact words. It's kind of like a security blanket
            We do pretty much the same thing

Comment

I say good night baby I love you. He says I love you too Hun.

Comment

we sleep on skype with each other, but when we didn't we'd always say goodnight over skype, and then he'd call me and say he had to hear my voice one more time

but now that we sleep on skype, we always so "so i'll see you in the morning?" then the other person will smile and say "see you in the morning" and then we'll say i love you, i love you too, night baby, night babe
                <3
                sigpic

Comment

We have a six hour time difference, but we always make sure to say good night. If it's a skype date night, he'll say "Good night, Princess" and I'll tell him "Good night, Gare-bear. Sweet dreams." Then he usually says "Same to you." "Dream of me." Then he usually ruins the moment by saying something like we can't control what we dream and I'll tell him well if you could. Then we say good night like a hundred times to each other and blow each other kisses. I guess you could say we have a good night ritual.

If it's not a skype date night, we just text each other good night.
                  "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                  Made it official: September 17, 2010
                  Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                  Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                  Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                  Got married: November 21, 2012
                  Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                  Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I'm SO glad my boyfriend and I aren't the only ones who do that! I get all kinds of strange looks and questions when I tell my friends that we do it, but I love it. I don't know what's so weird about wanting to feel as close as possible to the person you love! We've even come to the point where he will be my alarm clock in the morning. He hates the sound of my phone alarm so it keeps him from having to hear it, and I get to wake up to his sweet voice!

Originally posted by amandamayaaa View Post
                    we sleep on skype with each other, but when we didn't we'd always say goodnight over skype, and then he'd call me and say he had to hear my voice one more time

but now that we sleep on skype, we always so "so i'll see you in the morning?" then the other person will smile and say "see you in the morning" and then we'll say i love you, i love you too, night baby, night babe

Comment

I send Mark a text everynight just before I go to sleep saying good night,sleep tight sweet dreams. I love you *wraps arms around you and holds you close* muahhh then I will lay down and I have a necklace and ring that I wear that are the same and both have his birthstone it and I will say outloud Good night Mark i love you and I will kiss the necklace.

Comment

When it's IMing, its usually just like: 'Night, love you, sweet dreams, sleep well.' Something like that. It's different every night.
                        With Skype, he says 'night' probably ten times as an attempt to sign off before we actually DO sign off. We usually say night and tell each other that we love each other.
                        We don't really have certain things or a way we say them. It's different every night, and I like that

Comment

well shes the one that normally sounds drunk like that cause she's 5 hours ahead of me heh but normally i say something along the lines of "i will talk to you tomarrow, have a good night, sleep well, see you in dream hop land *dirty laugh* i love you so very very very much, goodnight, love you, bye" and then normally i get a little drunk response cause shes so sleepy. even cuter when shes sleepy

Comment

my SO will usually say "night dear I love you sweet dreams" or "night wub you" lol and I will say "night baby I love youuuuuuu" haha something like that

Comment

We text each other "Goodnight. I love you" then, I'll usually say "Sweet dreams" or "See you in dreamland"

Comment

Working...
                              X