Help: I have only 5 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help: I have only 5 days!

I know that I cannot do much in less than a week, but my SO is coming to visit me next weekend and I would like to be pretty for him! I know it’s difficult/impossible to lose weight in 5 days, but 2-4 pounds would be enough! Even if it’s only a temporary effect, it’s fine.
    Do you know any website with a special diet that you tried, or simply do you have any tips that worked for you, to eliminate some water/look slimmer in one week?

I promise: I’ll start working harder and earlier for his next visit, but last week was hectic because of midterms!

Try the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred... you can torrent it online if you don't have the money, and you'll notice results in seriously 3 days. And you feel super sexy after doing it too XD And to top it all off it's only 20 mins a day so it's really easy to get into.

Comment

Try cutting out all dairy, sugar, unrefined carbs, and unhealthy fats.

If you can rely on a diet of primarily fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean protein (like fish and eggs), you will see a difference in a few days. Depends on your current size if you can lose more than a pound in that amount of time, but eating a diet like this will help you appear slimmer. Good luck!

Comment

Go to a spa and get an herbal detox wrap - it will help insta deflate your stomach area - you might not actually lose weight, but it helps drop water weight in a spot that we gather from unhealthy food. It's also not dangerous.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions! Unfortunately, I am already spending a lot of $ for nice activities to do together in NYC next weekend, so I cannot really go to a spa and spend more money. But I can definetly do the excercises in the video Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and eat fish, egs, vegetables and fruit!
          I know that it's not a balanced diet, but it's just 5 days

Comment

I can't believe noone has mentioned how ridiculous that is. Your boyfriend will NOT love you more because you're 2-4 pounds lighter, and if he does... he's probably not the guy you need to be around. The human body fluctuates weight about that much in a single day sometimes, so it really would not make a difference. Give yourself a herbal facial if you want to glow for him, don't starve yourself.
            ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

buy a shapewear (contouring under garment) it will make you look more toned and take off an inch here and there. Hope that helps.
              You're technically not starving yourself and creating much harm to your body.

Comment

Well, Crash diets are a no-no. Also, if he loves you, it shouldn't matter to him how much you weigh unless it was causing health concerns. I know this isn't what your asking but it's just my opinion. I would try work out videos to at least lose a little bit of weight But personally I wouldn't worry about it.

First Met Online: May 08
                Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

uhmm dont worry so much, as darksolitary said, he shouldn't matter much n im pretty sure he wont.
                  i actually lost 4pounds b4 our first time meeting, BUT i have an ED (eating disorder) so it could b really easy for me to lose weight that fast by doing it the unhealthy way, there's a lot of ways i could tell u, but i rather not to, bcos i dnt wanna mess w ur health. so good luck!

Comment

Try to get a workout on the day of his visit. Your muscles always look more defined after a workout.

Comment

He loves you just the way you are
                      What I can say is drink 8 or more glasses of water a day..it literally melts the fat! =o
                      I'm not sure about instant results..its probably slow going, but if you're going to start dieting/exercising either way, you should do this anyway! Plus staying hydrated is a good thought too.
                      I agree with everyone else here; he won't care if you've gained a couple pounds. A couple pounds are barely noticeable. It's just more of you to love! And he loves you, and he loves all of you no matter what. I'm sure that he's going to be just fine BEING WITH YOU that he won't care about your weight, hun.
                      If you really want to try something, just do some pushups, planks, crunches or whatever. :P

Comment

I think the main thing is feeling great. Crash diets will make you feel weak and tired, and probably give you side effects like bad breath and mood swings. I think if you do exercise you will feel great!! I find it always makes me feel slimmer, even I haven't actually lost weight.

Comment

Working...
                        X