2 years..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years..

Today is our two year anniversary and all we could do was talk over the phone. I feel so sad that i can be with him. Its also my mom birthday and im happy today but then i suddenly get depressed and start crying. has anyone felt this down before on your anniversaries? Im thinking maybe i should try to feel better by writing a letter or something but every time i think of it i feel sad again.

well happy 2 year! that's something to be happy about! it does suck when you can't spend it with your SO, maybe just think about all of the reasons why you love him, and be happy that you are still with him, and write a nice letter

Comment

Happy 2 years!! I feel like this to some degree, I did a couple days ago on the 25th. To get over it, I just think of the happy times. I think about how eventually every anniversary, hell, every unimportant day I'll be with my SO. It helps me some. Also, try talking to someone. I bet anyone on here would be willing to talk to you if it would help(:
      Last edited by Jrapp; February 28, 2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I agree with the above posters.. also, maybe try taking a nice hot bubble bath with candles lit and the lights off..

Comment

I'm sorry you're having so many sad thoughts. I hope you can focus on your anniversary. 2 years is nothing to sneer at, and a real goalpost in how long and far you've come. I hope you can celebrate that.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Happy (belated) 2 years! I feel like this almost all the time to some degree. Me and my SO's 2 year is coming up and we can't be together. Heck, we haven't even met yet! Just focus on the positive and enjoy the time you do have together despite being far away. :3

First Met Online: May 08
            Became a Couple: 4.11.09
            First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
            Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
            Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Congratulations on your anniversary!
              I know exactly how you feel - I felt like that when we had out 6 months (not quite the same landmark, but still). He refused to celebrate it in any way, because he claimed there's nothing to celebrate as long as we're apart - which, of course, made me feel even worse. So I just decided to treat it like any other day.
              But you should be focus on the positive - you have made it to 2 years, even with all the obstacles! That means your love is strong, and nothing can stand in it's way

Comment

Turn that frown upside down!
                2 years is something incredible to celebrate...even if you cant be together..you can celebrate it the next time you're together!
                A lot of relationships don't last that long..be proud of where you're standing!
                Treat yourself to something..even if you just do something DIY at home..or run to the store and buy yourself a piece of cake or a cupcake. I totally would do that. x)

Comment

Awww, Happy 2 Year Anniversary! You should be HAPPY! I know you couldn't spend it together, but hey, you made it that far! =] There'll be plenty of anniversaries to spend together.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

haha thanks to everyone for their support i love the thought of not being alone in the whole depressing moments thing. Yeah i did something productive and i wrote a love letter along with a drawing i think i'll mail it tomorrow so yeah thanks alot to everyone. :] and yeah 2 years is alot but time just seemed to fly by like that

Comment

Happy 2 year to you both! I completely understand how you feel. For mine and my boyfriends one year I don't even think we had the chance to talk. I ended up writing him a love letter and he sent me a heart felt e-mail, but that was about it. Anniversaries are hard to celebrate when you're apart and both busy! Maybe next time on the day of the anniversary (or the day before or after due to being busy) have a nice skype date so you can at least feel as close to eachother as possible.
                      ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Working...
                      X