He was in an accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was in an accident

I'm so scared right now... Brandon and my mom left yesterday and no ones been able to get ahold of them since last night. Brandon sent me the text 'I hate myself' and my dad called me during a test asking if I'd heard anything and I freaked out... My teacher let me go home and so now I'm sitting here waiting to hear something from someone about what happened. Brandon just said they crashed and he refuses to call me... I'm so worried right now!!!

Has anyone been in a similar situation where your SO got in an accident and you had no way to contact them? What did you do?

Omg how scary! :c

Anyways, no I can't say I have been in a situation like this. My boyfriend is pretty careful and also he doesn't get out much so theres less risk of him hurting himself, lol.

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

That is really scary when my SO goes MIA and tells me something that makes me a bit concerned beforehand I usually just try and calm down a bit sometimes I will text someone I know has seen him or will see him. Sometimes he doesn't realize how much it scares me because I'm so many miles away so when I text him and say are you ok or call and leave a message telling him I'm worried and please call me. Seeing as he was on the road his phone might have died and that's why he hasn't been able to answer.

Comment

Hey, I hope you hear from him soon. I haven't been in a similar situation, but I am thinking of you. Like TknandLvnIt said maybe his phone died?
        But anyway will be thinking of you and hope he contacts you soon. *hugs*

Comment

Oh no.... I hope they are okay! Why would he refuse to call you?? And where were they driving to last night?
          Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

I have not been in that situation before but I worry all the time that something like that will happen. I hope everything is okay and that you hear from him soon, I can only imagine how scared you are.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I've been in a very similar situation. My boyfriend has a bad back from when he was in the military, and he reinjured it and was taken to the hospital. He's still legally married, although separated for over a year and a half, so it was his wife who was called instead of me. So not only did I get to sit and wonder where he was and if he was OK, but I got to find out later that his wife spent hours at the hospital with him. It was devastating. The worst part is that there isn't really much you can do. The hardest thing to do is nothing, I firmly believe that. Just know you have friends here for you to help you through this!

Comment

OMG I am so sorry! I hope they are both ok!

My SO drunk drove a while back (I posted on here I think) It was my worst nightmare wondering what if something had happened to him. He was ok of course, but if something had happened, I wouldn't have been told for some time... that really unnerved me.

Your mother isn't in touch either? does she not have a cell?

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, he called me, his phone wasn't dead, he just felt like a big idiot and a failure and didn't want to talk to anyone because he's ashamed of himself... He didn't want to face me. And I think my mom was just busy on the phone with other people... I talked to her too though, so it's okay.

They were driving the 2000 kms from Lethbridge to Yellowknife, pulling another all nighter when they should have stayed at a hotel instead, and it was Brandon's turn to drive when he fell asleep at the wheel earlier this morning and they drove off the road. They were found by a trucker and got a ride to a gas station in High Level to call a tow truck... Now they are waiting to see how they are going to get home since the car is wrecked. It's almost -40 outside!!

I'm just glad they are okay. I thought they were in the hospital!! It was a big relief when he finally called me and said they were fine. I was literally looking up bus schedules to go home tomorrow. Frig... I told him to call me right away if anything else happened, because little texts like 'I hate myself' and 'We crashed' only make me think the worst has happened.

T_____T I need to calm down. *deep breaths*

Comment

I'm glad they are okay! That is so scary. Tell him to never not call you again like that! :/ It's better to know they are okay than to be left wondering.

My grandmother fell asleep at the wheel last year and drove off the road and hit a rock. My grandfather had a heart attack and was in the hospital and she didn't get any sleep the night he got admitted. They were at a campground and she had to go back to take care of their dog. She laid down but didn't get any sleep and left in the morning to go back to the hospital. And that's why she fell asleep. That was a messed up week. But she ended up not getting hurt except for some bruising.
                    Read my LDR story!
                    Facebook
                    Instagram

Comment

I'm glad everything is okay.

My s/o had an accident on his motorcycle. I found out after the fact, but it still scared and worried me.
                      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

well thank goodness they are ok!

I know I would have had the same reaction as you, receiving texts like that, but the poor boy must have been in shock. I hope they find some form of transport soon!

I would go for a lie down or a bath if I was you, try to relax for a bit! Sounds like today has been rough! *hugs*

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh my goodness. Thank God, they're OKAY O.o Kudos to you for not panicking
                          .... I would've been a complete mess..

Comment

glad they are ok!! i would have smacked upside the head out of relief lol but no *knocks on wood* i havent experianced that and hope i never have to

Comment

Wow.. been there.. can't really describe the feeling you get when you don't hear from your loved one and you know something bad might've happened.. one of the most horrible feelings in the world, if you ask me.

I'm really glad they're both alright.

*hugs* hope you're/you'll be alright as well

Comment

Working...
                              X