Getting so tired of saying goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting so tired of saying goodbye

So this morning I left MN and my SO. It really does get harder to say goodbye everytime I leave. I had an amazing weekend full of surprises and just spending time with my love. He said it best when he asked me "Why does it feel like its takes forever for something you want to occur than its over before you know it?" At the airport I was about to cry and he kissed me and then said "Dont give up on me, we are going to make this work". Ugh I hate goodbyes.....and the worst part is we are not sure when we will see eachother again due to my bball and his upcoming deployment depressing...

Sorry if I'm being a downer...just had to vent....
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

*hugs* The Good-bye is always the hardest part of any visit- mostly because it's forced- no-one wants to leave their loved one once they've finally got hold of them. It sucks, it truly does, but I am sure all the happy times beforehand out-weigh the good-bye.

I hope you guys can find some sort of date soon! and vent away! it's what we're here for!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aww! Goodbyes are the WORST! I know how badly it hurts and I can honestly say, it doesn't get easier. Sorry, but it's true. It will all be worth it, when you guys finally close the distance! =] *hugs* Vent all you want, it's quite alright and we can relate. I hope you guys get to see each other soon.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I hated saying goodbye so much that I asked him not to walk me into the airport. But he insisted, he came in watched me check in and then we stood kissing and hugging. I did not cry ... I was too happy he was there holding me to say good bye..

I will never ask that of him again.. it was hard to say goodbye, but I am so glad we got the chance; I almost did something stupid..as usual..

Yes, saying goodbye is hard..

(Now I am crying)

Comment

Yes saying good bye is so hard. Because my airport is from different city and because she can't go to my city because of my family. She was never able to see me off to the airport . But I am always on the phone with her before the plane take off for hours. But I do miss the kisses and hug at the airport .
          Jessica loves Hoa
          Connection Case Manager
          Pre-med Student
          Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

Thankfully, he was at work all day so he couldn't actually come with me to the airport. Not that it prevented his hair brained offer anyways(YOU'RE WORKING, DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED??) I don't think I could have stood it if he actually did come all the way to the airport-I would end up clinging even harder. We parted at his work-he gave me my first kisses ever, at the university I was staying at. Thus, it gave me some time to get my bags and slightly calm down so I wasn't a sobbing mess to everyone I met on the way. As soon as the lights came down on the plane though, I cried myself to sleep. And did the same as soon as my parents drove me home and they went to sleep.

Comment

I had to say goodbye to my SO this morning as well, so I know what you're going through. We have dates planned and everything, so it makes it a little less hard. Just having a date in mind, even if it's not set in stone does wonders for staying positive. Hopefully you can get a general idea of when your next visit will be soon.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
              - A. A. Milne

Comment

I know how you feel... I am tired of saying goodbye to my boyfriend, too. I just want this stupid long distance relationship thing to end. I always stress about the goodbyes. I know they are coming, and it's hard to get over not being able to see him for so long...

Seriously, when is somebody going to invent a teleporter?

Comment

Seriously, when is somebody going to invent a teleporter?

[/QUOTE]

lol Mitch and I were talking about that last night. At the least one that worked at night so one way or another we could wake up together..

It does suck both not seeing him much and not knowing when I will again. All I know now is after his deployment it will be alot easier...even though that is a year and some change away. Seems like a long time. But knowing how caring, loving and supportive he is of me makes it worth the wait to finally be with him
                  " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                  Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Don't we all?

Comment

Working...
                    X