Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best way to say good bye for the first time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best way to say good bye for the first time?

Does anyone have any suggestions on saying good bye for the first time? I moved to him a little over a year ago. Things didn't work out because of situations we couldn't over come at this point. Not because we don't want to be together. Which leaves me no choice but to move back. He doesn't want me to leave. I don't really know how to help him feel better about me leaving.

I'm so sorry that you are having to move back. I had to move back after moving to be with my SO too. It was extremely painful for both of us. Do you know when exactly you'll be moving back? My SO and I just spent as much time as possible together that last month or so and we had a rough idea of when we would be together again so we had that to hold on to. Plus, we didn't really view things as goodbye, but more as a see you later. It has been hard and leaving him was brutal, but when things are out of your control there is really nothing else you can do.

Comment

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. But when you have to say good bye, don't. Instead say, 'see ya later'

Comment

Working...
      X