No announcement yet.

Visits that aren't vacations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not the only one. I work the Monday-Friday shift most days and he works the weekend shift. So it's hard!! His job is a little more flexible that I can go and visit him while he is working... so that means I'm usually the one making the 3 hour drive every time we want to see each other... it sucks because whenever we are together, half the day is spent at his work. I usually bring a book to read or have something else that I need to do. Although I get to be with him, he is still at work and it's no fun. It's worth it though because at least I get to see him. We've been doing this for 2 years now... only we were 45 minutes away up until 3 months ago.It's been a big change since we're 3 hours away now.

It's really hard also on me because it's like, while I am home, I work a 40 hour a week job... and then on the weekends when I go and see him, I am sitting wtih him at WORK... so it's frustrating, you don't really get a break from work to go out and have fun. I definitely understand.

That's the only option me and my boyfriend have at the moment... we're kinda stuck until we close the distance. Who knows when that will be. :/

Comment

Working...
    X