Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relationship may not be LD for too much longer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship may not be LD for too much longer!

Although another visit with my SO has sadly come to an end, I'm happy to report that the long distance part of our relationship may soon come to an end as well!

This particular visit gave us plenty of time (3 weeks!) to seriously discuss some of the finer points of our relationship face-to-face, and we talked about ending the distance. The details aren't set in stone yet, but we did agree on working towards that for the near future.

Both of us got laid off from our respective jobs last year and, while it sucks not having much disposable income, it certainly opens the door for us to focus on finding jobs in the same city. It's just so awesome when he asks me what I think about this city or that city as he looks at job postings in different places online!

Just wanted to share some good news.

Thats a good start!:-) Yayy..Hope that all goes well for both of you and will soon set the date!:-D

Comment

Ohh, that is exciting! I wish you all the luck in the world!
      ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Goodluck
        "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
        Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

This put a smile on my face. Happy for you!

Comment

I'm so happy for you And jealous as well, lol! Good luck you two!

Comment

I'm glad to hear you guys are turning something frustrating into something positive. All the best of luck in finding jobs in the same place!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That's so exciting!!! That's encouraging for those of us that sometimes think LDRs are too hard and have a hard time seeing the "light at the end of the tunnel." Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Comment

That is great!! And I love that you guys are taking a bump in the road and using it to move forward together. So excited for you both!

Comment

Thats wonderful! I'm so happy for you two and i wish you the best (: and i can't wait until I can say the same

Comment

Best of luck! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can really feel all the love and support from everyone.

Quick update/prayer request:

My SO has a PHONE INTERVIEW today at 1:30pm CST for a JOB in MY CITY!!! I'm not a religious person, but I am quite spiritual and I believe that there is power to be found in numbers. It would mean a lot to me for anyone reading this to take a moment and say a little prayer for us during this nailbiter of a waiting period.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support and positivity you bring to the board! I'll let you all know how it goes. Until then, I'll be the one sitting on the edge of my seat...LOL

Comment

that makes me jealous but happy for u guys! good luck!

Comment

super cute! that is so nice to have a goal to work towards!

Comment

That's the spirit! hope you guys find interesting offers soon
                              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                              X