Over for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over for good

Unfortunately, my SO had major job complications and now he and I can never be together. Ever. They took away his phone and I'm not allowed to contact him at all. Like before, I can't give details, but there you have it. My love has been ripped from my arms. I'm in complete devastation. I have to concentrate on putting one step in front of the other. If I picture my life without him, I just can't get out of bed. I'm torn into pieces and I don't know what to do now. I just wish I could have him back....
    Thank you guys so much for being so supportive. I might not be on as much right now.
    Me: I love you more than writing.
    Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
    I've learned to live half a life

I'm really sorry to hear this We are all here for you if you need us.

Comment

I hope there's a way you can work things out.

Comment

Please still keep in touch with the community. Let us know how you're doing and keep contact with others. The best of luck whatever way you go

Comment

*hugs* I am so sorry to hear this. We're all here if you need anything!

Comment

So sorry to hear this...
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Im sorry to hear this...:-( I hope you will feel better..Be strong and try to think positive... Time will heal everything...*hug*

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Comment

I'm very sorry.
                  I wish you the best.

Comment

I wish you the best of luck hun, wherever life takes you.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I can't even imagine how hard it must be and how painful... I am so sorry this ended in this way but I am also happy to know that you loved and were loved and that GIFT no one can ever take away from you. Let your heart heal, time will help, and when you are ready, dare to love again.

*hugs*

Comment

I know I've thanked you guys a lot, but thank you so much for your support. I don't think I could make it without you guys. I feel so blessed to have found this community.
                        I'm trying to keep myself busy with my new etsy business. It's difficult to forget such a strong love and connection like we had. Maybe I will love again some day, but it's hard to give your heart away when someone else will hold it forever.
                        Me: I love you more than writing.
                        Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
                        I've learned to live half a life

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that, and I wish you the best in whatever life brings your way.
                          Never give up<3

Comment

My heart goes out to you.....*hugs*
                            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh View Post
                              I hope there's a way you can work things out.
                              Yes, I believe in this too. Never say never. If you both have a firm heart and lie low for the time being.When things take their natural flow,it will work out for good.

I am with you in this journey of yours. take care.

Comment

Working...
                              X