Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One big pet peeve of mine, over people who were already in CD relationships!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that because I was in a ton of CD relationships before this one. Sure it annoys me now when people complain that they haven't seen their SO for a few hours, but I also know that after we're CD I will probably be complaining about that too :P

As for the break-up thing, I try to stay away from that. Break-ups make me sad.

Comment

I have experienced a lot of the same things with my friends, but I've noticed that lot of times when they break up over something little it's usually just a front for a much bigger issue. Also, you have to remember that as people in LDRs we learn to tolerate A LOT more than those in CRs do. Last year, my SO was supposed to visit me at school and he had to cancel due to an unforeseen financial issue. I was really upset and it was the first time I had ever cried in front of my roommates and one of them kept telling me to break up with him, because I was obviously unhappy. At the time I was really upset with her for that, but looking back I understand that she never had to make those sacrifices in her relationship and so she saw it as much worse than it really was.

Comment

Working...
      X