He applied for school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He applied for school

Yep, Brandon just told me that he put in an application to come to the University of Lethbridge next semester!! He didn't tell me about it, he didn't even tell me he was thinking about it!! It came as a complete surprise... I almost choked on my lunch XD

If he gets accepted that means that we are closing the distance.. well... A year early!! In May!! Wow... That's super freaken close. I mean I'm happy but just... wow. I can't believe he did that.

He says he has been feeling unsatisfied and unhappy with his life since he graduated, and he wants to go back to school since he loved it, so he figured he would just come down here early, so that he would be happier. This has nothing to do with me. His program in school he graduated from upgrades directly to my University, so he would have been coming here anyways. He didn't tell me about it because this is something he is doing for himself... But wow, I'm super excited!!

Wow...

Thats super exciting. My boyfriend is thinking about going back to college. He thinks I am way smarter than him and he wants me to tutor him before he tries to go back to school. But I'm trying to help him get it started. (: Since I'm starting college in the fall and hes looking to go back, we always research for eachother and try to find colleges that have good majors according to our interests. <3

Comment

That's awesome for you! He and I were closing the distance in a few months anyway, but when he told me that he was accepted and coming to my school in September, I was so excited! So in June we're closing the distance to our home area, but in September we'll be living more or less together on campus (:

Comment

It sounds like he has his priorities in a good place, and I think this is great news, hun! Yay, now you can be together.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That is awesome news!!

Comment

That's great news
            Hope everything works out.

Comment

Yay! Congrats on the stupendous news!
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

Yay! How exciting....hope it all works out!!

Comment

That sounds wonderful! I hope everything goes well!

Comment

That's so exciting! I'm happy that he's doing it, and you get to see him. It sounds like a great situation!
                    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                    Made it official: September 17, 2010
                    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                    Got married: November 21, 2012
                    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Grats! That's amazingly exciting!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Congrats!! That's super exciting. Fingers crossed he gets in.

I'm kinda in the same position. I was originally going to move to my SO but then I got into an awesome program here, but my SO has always been interested in one of the schools we have here (before we even met and started talking) so now my SO is trying to get everything ready at home so he can move and come to school here. But it will still be a while.

Comment

That's great news, Sabby! And education is an investment in the future of the relationship. Awesome!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                          X