Ufff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufff

Having a really nasty mood today. I had a day off, and there was no one I wanted to spend it with other than him. Instead I walked aimlessly around town for a while, came back home and resulted in junk food and TV.
    I miss him.

Junk food and tv always tell us they will make us feel better... but it's always lies.. LIES! ;_;

Seriously though, hang in there. Maybe make him something cute! I bet he misses you too and would love to get cookies or a poem in the mail.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I understand. I am very lonely and wish I could spend time with my SO. It is so hard being alone at times.

Comment

Blah, I can't stand spare time! I think in LDRs that's what gets to you. The time when you have nothing to focus on so you wind up focusing on the distance and being miserable. I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

I can't stand spare time either! I am as busy as possible-generally no idle time surfacing the internet at all and a crazy life. Between school, a budding business plan, applications, lsats, law school applications, regular workouts, and maybe a job, I can hardly keep my head up above water-but that means time moves away like sand in my fingers.

Comment

Thanks, guys. Zephii, his birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I invested in a very impressive birthday gift. I think hе's been spoiled enough for now
            I do feel better. I have a friend visiting over this weekend, so I have someone to distract me, and he's coming on Monday for a day, so I'm good

Comment

Working...
            X