LDRs and college freshman depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDRs and college freshman depression

Long distance relationships were mentioned in this article about Freshman in college and depression.

https://www.gcsunade.com/2011/03/03/...across-nation/

If you're in college, let others know that there is support for them at our site... post this flyer on a bulletin board at your school: https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/flyer.pdf
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Interesting read, Michelle.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Well, that explains what's been going on with me :P So glad I found this site when I first went to University.

Comment

Originally posted by sabby64 View Post
        So glad I found this site when I first went to University.
        I wish I did! I found it right before my second semester...I really could have used it my first semester, I was a mess!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That's a really interesting article, I've just started university (second time around) and I suffer from depression and anxiety. In the past I've struggled with being in a LDR because of my depression and anxiety (though also part of the reason I meet my guy) so going back to uni is really daunting.
          Though I know this time around it's different, it's part of my plan to close the distance with my guy, having a degree will help with employment opportunities.
          Him and his son motivate me to keep going, to push on because I want to be with them so badly.
          Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X