No announcement yet.

The 'I need you now' moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny you should mention this, as it has just recently happened for me. My father passed away yesterday, and it's weird, because we weren't close. He left my mother and I when I was 4 and had just recently tried to be a part of my life, so we were still working through things. Anyway, he had a stroke and passed away, and the first thing I thought was, "I need Jason." It's hard to have those moments when you can't physically be with your SO.

Comment

Do you ever have moments where you get weak and you simply just need your SO?
      Sometimes and it sucks a lot!!

Do you go through them? Does your SO go through them?
      We both do and he does a fair amount because he's in school and stresses easy

What do you do when it happens to you?
      hang out with friends or talk to my mom, call him on the phone and talk to him if I can or just do something fun to try and stop feeling bad

How do you console your partner?

I try to do as best I can over the phone by re-assuring him and telling him how amazing he is etc. It's so hard when I cannot be there for him!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Do you ever have moments where you get weak and you simply just need your SO?

YES!!! a lot more lately toooo...

Do you go through them? Does your SO go through them?

mostly just me...my SO doesn't to my knowledge. he supresses his "girly" feelings. lol (cultural thing)

What do you do when it happens to you?

usually cry myself to sleep and try to get a hold of my SO!! look at pictures, go to sleep, watch tv...

How do you console your partner?

He never cries in front of me... he usually logs offline, or excuses himself from the phonecall....until he composes himself and then he is fine. terrible, i know. its kind of a personal goal to have him feel comfortable enough with me and himself to not be so shy about that. Its def. because of the way his momma raised him "to be a man".... but.... im not saying thats good/bad... it makes sense with her history why she raised him like that. love her so much, but yea, he also doesnt like it when i cry. lol terrible... but i told him to get used to it

Comment

I have them from time to time... Especially when I visit a place that is special to us. I am reminded of how much he means to me and how much I miss him...

Or when I have a bad day and I need him to give me a hug and let me know everything will be okay.
          sigpic

I Cry Cause I Miss You, Smile Cause I Have You, I Can't Live Without You!

Comment

all i try to do is remember that what we're going through is temporary. the bad moments will go by, and one day i'll finally start a home with my SO, and then all these moments of sadness will have been worth it. it's tough, and i've cryed on skype, watched movies while eating tons of ice cream and nutella, written on my journal for ages, but i'm willing to feel like this every once in a while because he's worth it.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
            X