Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Amazing Past One Week !!

Greetings Folks,

Today, I am dead sure to say this that "Most amazing things happen when you really don't expect anything at all ".

I have met this amazing girl, 'S' online on an Indian Dating and Wedding website. Past One week I have done practically nothing at all APART from TALKING, Chatting and Communicating with her. Crazy isn't it, well We both think so as we finally look back on our conversations and talks today.

I must say there are some people with whom one discovers a certain chemistry well !! almost instantly. Moreover, I will add that I am having a good feeling about this 'S' now and will take things slowly and hopefully maturely.

Wish me luck guys and I am always EARS for all those who need a Genuine and Warm friend out here.

Warm Signatures
    An Indian Spice
    Amit

Ohhh Amit, I'm happy for you! Sounds like a good start to an exciting new adventure. Best of luck!

Comment

Lol !! good things happen to good people you see !! lol

Comment

I thought you were here because you had someone already? However that's great news. Good luck. Thanks for extending your friendship.

Comment

That's great. I wish you the best.

Comment

oh ..wow!thats great

Comment

It sounds like a good beginning to something special! Good luck!
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Amit, that's fantastic news Congrats and good luck with your budding relationship!
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you for sharing...congrats!

Comment

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! Keep us updated!

Comment

thats wonderful the bliss of a new relationship blooming is such a rush! i love that you said you were taking things slowly and hopefully maturely. good start!

Comment

thats wonderful (: i hope everything works out for you and i wish you the best! keep us updated (:

Comment

That's really wonderful that things seem to be starting to bloom between the two of you. I wish you all the best!

Comment

Working...
                          X