Finally Stopped Crying For a Few Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Stopped Crying For a Few Minutes

Well, I finally was able to stop crying for a few minutes, so I could compose myself enough to post. I'm so bummed...Anthony left to go back to school this morning. This was the first time I've actually seen him off as he left. I drove him to the train station and we had a romantic movie moment goodbye. I just feel awful and don't want to do anything. I miss him already...I think it may be worse because he went back on his birthday. Well, I'd say I'm getting spoiled anyway, because we're only going to be apart for 13 days, including today. I'm preparing for a road trip to his school for a weekend during my spring break in less than 2 weeks! I know I should use that to get me through. I just miss Anthony so much already. This week was so much fun. It's so bad, because I feel completely unmotivated to do any schoolwork right now because he just left. This is probably the worst feeling in the world, and it's days like these I question why I do this to myself. Than, I realize I love him that much that it's so worth it to go through this time apart because we'll be happy for life, even if we have to be sad for a little while (credit to my IRL friend who is also in an LDR who told me that). The one thing I'm somewhat happy about is I didn't cry in front of him...second time he's left in a row I didn't cry in front of him. Sorry, I just needed to vent and let off some steam. </rant>

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

13 DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?!?!?!?! That's nothinggggg !! You're really lucky, you should look at it that way! Try to focus on the positive rather than the negative! Be happy that you got to see him and you'll get to see him soon. Think of all the good things about your relationship. I know it's hard and you probably miss him sooooooo much right now.. but you only got 13 more days to go. I would kill to be in your position. Last time I saw my boyfriend was exactly 2 months ago and I probably won't get to see him for another 4 months.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

*hugs* You'll see him soon I agree, focus on the positives and keep strong!

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I know I have no right to be complaining about the 13 days. I mean really, we went 3 months without seeing each other, so this should be gravy. I actually do feel a lot better now, and I definitely will be focusing more on the positives...the negative place is not a place I enjoy being in. @AllieBaba, I give you all the credit in the world because that has to be so tough!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thanks and yeah it is tough, I don't even know how I do it myself...
          Maybe the fact that you know you will get to see him soon makes everything harder, I don't even know if I'm making any sense. Anyways, I'm glad you're feeling better

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
          I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

13 days is nothing. It's going to fly by and you'll be in each other's arms again.

My SO and I have to wait several months before we can see each other. 5 months, 6 months and next year it's going to be over 10 months.

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
              Thanks! Yeah, I know I have no right to be complaining about the 13 days. I mean really, we went 3 months without seeing each other, so this should be gravy.
              its never easy to say goodbye, whether its for 1 day, 13 days or 6 months. seeing the person you love turn and walk away is one of the hardest emotional things i've ever been through in my life (and yet i keep coming back for more!) why? because love it worth it <3 those moments together make all the hardship seem like nothing...it takes a strong person to willingly enter into a relationship like this, and you should never feel bad or guilty for missing your love!!

Comment

Working...
              X