Feeling fragile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling fragile...

So Gabriel was here visiting me recently, he left just over a week ago. Last Saturday we went to Inis Mor, it's an island off the coast of western Ireland, really big tourist spot.. and we biked up to these cliffs on the side of the island and I lied down on the rocks and like hung my head and shoulders over the edge to get pictures. Gabriel was totally nervous and insisted on like, holding my ankles the whole time and it was cute but I thought he was being so silly, hah. But like, today I was listening to the radio and I guess the same day we were there, a guy went missing on the island and they've sent out these search parties and haven't been able to find him for over a week... I guess they suppose that he fell off those cliffs trying to take pictures... Now I'm having kind of an existential crisis over the whole thing... I'm not sure where this story is going exactly but it's making me feel very fragile, like bad things could happen at any moment. I had a really lonely weekend and I just want to hold him and thank him for caring about me, but he feels so far away. Ever since he's left, everything has just felt a little wrong... and now I'm afraid something bad could happen before the next time I see him. I feel really kind of powerless and I'm not sure what to do... :/ Sorry for rambling, because I guess I don't even have a question.. I just had to get it out and maybe get some reassurance, but I'm afraid to tell my friends or family from home because I don't want them to worry about me while I'm away!

Im sorry you feel that way :c I hope it clears up soon At least you had a protective SO with you to watch out for you while you took pics. Just keep positive!
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

wow! try to not think about it, i know it might be hard but maybe you could tell ur SO and thank him for worrying about you, try to not watch the news? i've also gotten paranoid...im going to travel in the summer to visit my SO but my mom brought up the topic of terrorists and airplanes so now im worried -_- *thanks mom!* lol

Comment

It always makes you feel helpless and lonely when you start to think of the "what if's" and realize that something could happen to your SO (or yourself) and you couldn't do anything cause you're so far away...

I had those moments quite often when we were LD and I was scared to death that something bad would happen to him, especially before he told anyone about me cause then I would've not had any way of knowing. It's ok to be scared sometimes cause it only means you care about him. But don't let that fear get a hold of you because if you do you'll live your life being scared of something that's most likely not gonna happen.

It's true that bad things can sometimes happen but that's why you should live every day to the fullest. Enjoy life and be happy

Comment

Working...
        X