Easter (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter (:

So every-one knows that Easter's coming pretty soon, it's early this year!
    So is any-one sending their other half's an Easter Egg?

My other half sent me one last year, it had a little Me To You mug
    and a small Easter Egg, it was so nice. I'm going to send him one and a Love Letter,
    not sure what egg I'm going to get him though.
    [CENTER]

Hmmm I like the idea but wouldn't the egg break? Or how are you gonna pack it so that it stays in one piece?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
      Hmmm I like the idea but wouldn't the egg break? Or how are you gonna pack it so that it stays in one piece?
      Well I sent an egg last year and it didn't break. And the one he sent last year didn't break.
      They're usually packed in boxes so that's why they don't usually break.
      Plus I just write on the packaging "FRAGILE" and it's usually fine.
      [CENTER]

Comment

Or you could be extra cautious and get those plastic ones - if you got one of the jumbo plastic ones you could put the love letter and other things inside of it

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyFin View Post
          Or you could be extra cautious and get those plastic ones - if you got one of the jumbo plastic ones you could put the love letter and other things inside of it
          Ooo that's a great idea!
          [CENTER]

Comment

I'm going to send myself to him for Easter! Heehee. If I wasn't gonna I would probably have sent him an easter egg though. (;

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyH View Post
              I'm going to send myself to him for Easter! Heehee. If I wasn't gonna I would probably have sent him an easter egg though. (;
              You're so lucky! I couldn't afford to go and see my other half for Easter ):
              [CENTER]

Comment

People give each other gifts for Easter!? Why have I never heard this!? I'm a Christian D:<

Comment

Ahh, I have to double check if that is allowed, but if the egg isnt I am deff sending him a little plushie bunny ^^. & I expect him to sleep with it everynight =p

Comment

My family has always done Easter gifts. We usually just get a small basket with our favorite candy. When we were younger we also got new spring clothes. I plan on sending the SO some treats. (if he's not here, he talked about taking leave but we aren't sure if he'll be able to) I'm just going to send him his favorite treats (lots of those Reese's eggs) and a card/letter. I've also been working on a painting to send in the next package, which will probably end up this one. I like the egg idea! I'll probably make him one! GOOD IDEA!

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg

Comment

Working...
                      X