1 yearr anniversary<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 yearr anniversary<3

So my boyfriend and i's one year anniversary is coming up on the 26th, and he surprised me with his confirmation for his flight to come down to visit me that weekend. what should we do? i was thinking of taking him to Lake Tahoe and giving him a tour of that area because its beautiful up there, we would just go shopping, go in the arcade, and then go to dinner. does that sound good? what else should we do? (: <3

That sounds like a blast! Do you all have anything that you can do that would remind you both of the first time you met? Or something you did early on in your relationship?

Comment

I've been there once. I think that's a great idea! I still have the giant pine cone I picked up at Lake Tahoe when I was like 12! Maybe after all of that find somewhere really secluded to talk or whatever and just be alone. Hope it's a good time!
      ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Aww, Happy Anniversary, first off. Secondly, that sounds wonderful! I think your idea is perfect the way it is...just enjoy each other's company. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Awk congratulations, that's so exciting! And you don't need to change anything about that plan, it's so sweet. And if you don't get to do exactly what you planned out, don't worry, you's will be with each other, that's all that matter
          [CENTER]

Comment

Aw, Happy Anniversary! My SO will be visiting me on the 26th and we were thinking of going to Lake Tahoe for a mini vacation but decided to some where otherwise

Comment

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary that is so super exciting!!! I think your idea sounds amazing, I would LOVE to go to Lake Tahoe!

Comment

What better way to spend your one-year anniversary. I wish I got a surprise like that....well hope it goes great!!
                " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I've heard Tahoe is beautiful! i live near Reno but have never been.

Comment

Sounds pretty awesome!! Happy anniversary!

Comment

Sounds like your idea is great! No matter what you guys do, it will be special. Happy anniversary to you and congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X