Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he broke up with me

i'm so confused right now, and more hurt than i could ever describe

last night eric was saying how he can't stand the distance, and he can't stand not being with me and that he couldn't do it anymore

it's not fair, i hate the distance just as much, but i would never think about leaving him for it

i don't know that to do i'm so lost and heartbroken right now
    <3
    sigpic

Oh my, I am so sorry! Was this just out of the blue? You guys seemed to be doing so well...

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh gosh.. I'm so sorry to hear that wouldn't have expected to see you posting something like this.. Is he sure about his decision? :/ Maybe he'll change his mind.. come to his senses after he's thought about it some more.. but there's not much you can do if you want to fight for it and the other one gives up

Would never wish something like this to anyone, so sorry you have to go through all that pain *hugs*

Comment

Oh no! This is obviously unexpected. Maybe it was something he just said in the heat of frustration. Either way, I hope you are doing okay. We're here for you.

Be kind to yourself. *big hugs*

Comment

thank you all so much, yes it was so random

i was in a great mood yesterday, things have really been looking up.. i haven't been nit picking at the little things and it's helped a whole lot in the relationship

and he just said he's still not happy and he can't stand not seeing me everyday

it just hurts because i thought i was worth it to him

i really hope that at some point he will realize, i'm going to give him his space, as much as i don't want to, and it will kill me, i need to let him do his own thing.. and its killing me
          <3
          sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, I wouldn't have expected that after all your happy posts.

I'm so sorry.

Comment

Wow really didn't expect that!

I am so so sorry to hear that we are here for you. *hugs*
              Last edited by BoogleBee; March 8, 2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Wow..I'm shocked.
                I am so sorry...hopefully he'll come to his senses and realize what he's giving up. I don't know you personally, but from what I've seen you post on here you are an incredible young lady =)
                It's a good idea to give him space, let him think. We're here for you. Lean on us.
                Hugs.

There is 900 miles between you two, that's not even half of what I have with my SO, and there is a lot of people on here as well who have the same or even more. I would almost kill for 900. Sometimes we all have our weak spots..and I'm hoping for your sake that he's making a split decision and will realize it and know that he messed up. I wish you the best.
                Last edited by princessmia; March 8, 2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by princessmia View Post
                  There is 900 miles between you two, that's not even half of what I have with my SO, and there is a lot of people on here as well who have the same or even more. I would almost kill for 900. Sometimes we all have our weak spots..and I'm hoping for your sake that he's making a split decision and will realize it and know that he messed up. I wish you the best.
                  900 miles? I'd be in heaven. I'm 11,500 miles away from my SO, so I would like to think that some people don't care about miles.

Comment

I'm really sorry This is really sad, but yea good idea just give him his space so he can think about things on his own, and maybe the space will make him realize that you are worth it and an amazing person that he loves and wants to be with. But we're all here for you *hugs*

Comment

I'm sorry! Hope your feeling better.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this! if there's anything I can do, let me know.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                        -- Anonymous

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this ... like everyone else I never thought this would happen since you guys seemed so happy! Maybe he's just having a weak moment and comes to his senses after a little time. I really hope so.

I can't imagine how let down you must feel right now *hugs*

Comment

I'm so sorry Amanda! I am shocked just like everyone else.... I hear if you want to talk to anyone
                            Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm just as surprised as everyone else. I hope that whatever happens, it's for the best for you, hun, and that you go easy on yourself. *hugs*

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X