Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to annoy everyone...

Yeah yeah yeah, its me again...

I know I'm always posting about being unhappy or just venting...but I think I'm slowly coming to a realization...

As much as I hate to say it, I think I may break up with my BF of 1 year and 8 months.

Its not him, its the distance, it is tearing me up inside. I just can't transition into being "ok" with the distance. I'm sick and tired of missing John and crying. (Even though I don't cry every day) but I do feel empty and miss him everyday. Last night, my bf said he doesn't know if he will ever move back to Columbus. I told him I want to stay in Columbus because my family is here, and I don't wanna leave them.

Just everything about the distance is terrible. My boyfriend is coming over Sunday night and he might be able to stay until Wednesday morning, unless his boss doesn't give him tuesday off. He said he will only call off work once. He requested Monday off so he could take me to my final exam in the morning. So, if she doesnt give him monday off he will have to call off that day and then he may have to work tuesday so yeah.

I keep missing what used to be. He would see me every other day, he lived 20 minutes away, if I got sick or upset he would be right by my side. I know I shouldn't think about the past but its so hard.

I love John. He is my first love and I don't know If I could walk away from him. And I know the right thing to do would be to talk to him Sunday night about it face to face. But the thing is that when Im physically with him I don't feel all the frustration, so I can
    't verbalize anything.

Any help?

Every-one feels like that in some point of their LDR. Not the breaking up part, but the distance hurting. I know that I've flet like that and sometimes I still do. I wouldn't dump my other half though, he is my everything and no matter what I'll always be his. But those feelings of hurt because of the distance you're feeling, are normal. I still cry and I've been in a LDR for over four years. It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but being with him and knowing that we love each other is the greatest feeling in the world.

Have you ever tried to spice things up? Not in a sexual way or anything, but something to make you know that all the hurt and pain is worth it? Like love letters, those little "just because" gifts.

I'm sorry I'm not much help, but I hope it helped a little :/
    [CENTER]

Comment

My BF isnt good on the little letters and stuff. He has only sent me one letter in 6months. I always try to tell him that he could always buy me a little thing of candy when he drives to see me, or write a letter and give it to me. But he says that isnt him. He said its always hard for him to surprise me.

Comment

Well, you should talk this out with him and ... maybe tell him you understand that letters and such may not be his thing but that you need something, anything to help you adjust to the distance.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear, I hope you can work something out!

Comment

Just remember that it'll be over someday. But u have to figure out if your feelings for him are going to be worth the pain you will experience in the mean time. Just make sure you consider all possibilities and make sure you talk to him, it wouldnt be fair if you just broke up with him out of no where. You guys have been together for a long time, you dont last tht long without learning how to work things out as a couple

Comment

Working...
            X