Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Visit -- within the next two weeks?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Visit -- within the next two weeks?!?!?

My boyfriend and I have been together for just over a year. Weve been friends longer than that but officially a couple for a year. We have yet to meet and he just told me today that he may be down to visit next week or the week after!!!! I am so so SOOO excited. I am trying not to get my hopes up though because he has said he was going to come before and things happened to where he couldn't but this time I really think its going to happen!! We are in a much better more serious/committed place than we have been in the past. I don't want to share the news with my family and friends because they never believe me due to the previous false alarms. This first visit is a huge step for us in really validating our relationship. He's always said once we have our first meeting he will tell his family about our relationship which would open the door to more visits and just taking our relationships to a whole other level in general. AH its so hard not to get excited!!!! Fingers crossed that it will really take place!!!

YAY!!! I'm sure you'll get to see him this time around! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. That's so exciting! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Very exciting! Hope everything works out and you do get to see each other, finally!

Comment

I hope the visit happens! How exciting!

Comment

I hope it happens, and if it does, we'll all wanna see pictures!

Comment

I have my fingers crossed for you
            Let us know how things go.
            Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

G'luck!! and hope yall have an awesome time!!!
              "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
              Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

I have my fingers crossed. I hope it works out. Let us know!

Comment

YAY!! Fingers crossed that you will finally get to meet! Keep us posted!

Comment

I hope he makes it. Best wishes...
                    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

am excited for you.. we're on the same boat.. hope it will happen for us..

Comment

Wahey Good luck, hope it will happen for you

Comment

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I just found out today....he is definitely coming tomorrow!!!! I am so so so excited! And the nerves are officially kicking in!

Comment

That's so great that he's coming to see you! I hope you have a great visit with him. Let us know how it goes.
                              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                              Made it official: September 17, 2010
                              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                              Got married: November 21, 2012
                              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X