Spring Break: what are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Break: what are you doing?

Many LFAD members are students too, so... What are your plans for Spring Break???

More precisely:
    - when is it?
    - where are you going?
    - are you meeting your SO?
    - how much do you plan to spend?
    - how excited are you?

I'm on my spring break now. It's until this Monday. All I plan on doing is homework and a paper. =/

Comment

My Spring Break was in February :P No more breaks until summer. I spent the whole week with my SO though.

Comment

My spring break is in 2 weeks. I plan on just relaxing and maybe working some extra hours. I may get my first visit from my SO which would be verrrrry exciting !!!

Comment

I forgot to write about me!
          My Spring Break, at SUNY, is from Saturday 19 to Sunday 27: in less than 2 weeks! I am going to México (Cancun, but not only: Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel) and I am meeting my SO there. I am sure it will be a lovely week and I am looking forward for leaving! I am sooooo excited!!! I have never been to México, but I have seen great picutres about the beaches and all the Maya ruins: wonderful! In total we have planned to spend 1200$, plus shopping!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiara View Post
            Many LFAD members are students too, so... What are your plans for Spring Break???
            More precisely:
            - when is it? 14th-18th but I'll be leaving 11th and getting back on the 20th
            - where are you going? Clayton's house! (My SO)
            - are you meeting your SO? I sure hope so ;-P
            - how much do you plan to spend? Hope not to spend to much but I can see myself spending anyways
            - how excited are you? like crazy excited!
            Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Well my break is 8th april - 26th april. I then have that friday off (29th) for the royal wedding. That following monday is then a bank holiday so XD Im mostly revising for my exams that following term... (being in the last year of school, i have loads of exams -.-) Excited for the break coz after that, my SO comes 22nd april - 8th may So yes, i will be seeing my SO. Its 43 days >.<

Comment

I am not a student but an assistant teacher so I get all these fun breaks too! We JUST had winter break and I went to see my parents in the US for 2 weeks. And then in 7.5 weeks we have spring break which also means the end of my contract which also means moving back to my SO

Comment

Originally posted by Kiara View Post

More precisely:
                  - when is it?
                  - where are you going?
                  - how excited are you?
                  I'm on Spring Break now.

I'm at home - but really Florida is not a bad place to be this time of year

Actually I just saw The Boy right before break. We considered me coming out to him for this week, but the way the itinerary worked, no sooner did I go home, his father flies in and I just thought that was too much entertaining he has to do. His father's trip was booked well before mine, so he gets the priority. The Boy's Spring Break doesn't start for another 2 weeks (he's a professor).

Well, I did spend for some Spring Training baseball tickets for my daughter and I. For the two games it's like $100?

I'm excited to go to the games with kiddo. But the break has been B-O-R-I-N-G for me honestly. I remember telling The Boy twice this week, "Oh I'm bored so I wrote a review for the hotel we stayed at in Vegas."; "Oh I'm bored so I took an online survey about comic book movies." (The Boy and I love comics!)

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

My girls have Spring Break next week (March 17-21, so short) and they are spending it with their dad. Since I have 5 days "off", I am either going to be going to visit my SO or he is coming to visit me. I hope he comes to visit me this time! We'll know more tomorrow. Either way, I can't wait.

Comment

My break is in April and I'm not doing anything I wanted to go see my SO but changed my mind because he will be in school and have to work. I'm going to see him for two weeks when classes end instead! My SO is coming to see me his spring break which begins next Fri :-) I can't wait!

Comment

I work, I'm not in school so nothing changes for me. My mom however works in a school and is going away with my Dad to Jamaica. So if I can find the time I want to repaint my sisters room and turn it in to a stamping/card making room for my mom to surprise her when she gets home.

Comment

- when is it?
                          Well, technically, my school's spring break is next week, but since the boyfriends family condo is being cleaned for spring next week, I'm taking the week after that off.

- where are you going?
                          Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Outside of Destin.

Yep. I'll be meeting him in his town on the 21st, and we'll drive down to the beach together!

Whatever it costs.

- how excited are you?
                          Super!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                          - A. A. Milne

Comment

My spring break starts at 3pm tomorrow when i get out of school(: i have a week off! so i have to work monday and tuesday, but then wednesday through sunday i'm going to California with my best friend to visit my family (:
                            i dont get to see my babe over break, but i get to see him that next weekend on the 25th so i am super happy!!<3 hes going to spend a weekend down here because the 26th is our 1 year anniversary (: <3

Comment

My spring break is officially 3/14 to 3/18, but since I don't have classes on Fridays, I'm flying out tomorrow and return on the 19th. To Canada. To see my boyfriend, and also my BFF. All three of us are super excited, and I have been having random seizures of squee throughout the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X