PANIC he removed his relationship status and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PANIC he removed his relationship status and

Ok I overreacted, he says it is still visible when he views his profile, he isn't very fb savvy so I doubt he'd be fiddling with the settings anyway.
    His phone died too.... I'm too paranoid of my own good.
    Last edited by Insanity; March 14, 2011, 12:28 AM. Reason: update
    Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

( sorry

Comment

It took forever for him to add me to fb, we've been together off and on for the last 1.5years and the last 5 months have been the best. He has been the one causing the issues in the past, he would disappear on me for weeks on end and has lied to me but I thought we had worked through all of that, I thought meeting in person would make things stronger.
      He showed no signs of wanting to end things with me when I was there, why would he let me meet his son, who loves me and I love him if he wasn't serious.

I know I haven't done anything wrong, I've tried to be the best, most supportive, caring kind gf. I know I have been clingy lately but I told him I would when I got home, I told him it would take me a little while to adjust to being away from him.
      Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

well all i can say is if he dumps you just like without giving you an explanation then you are better off without him

Comment

I'm so sorry hun for all the struggles you're going through right now. It does sound like you had a wonderful time on your trip so I would panic too if I was you.

If he is doing this because he wants to break up then he is being unbelievably cruel leaving you hanging like this! Isn't there any friends or family members of his you could contact and ask about him? Maybe he's unable to get to his phone for whatever reason? I really hope he can provide a very good reason to why this is happening.

Try to stay strong and don't let your imagination get carried away until you know for sure what's going on *hugs*

Comment

Thanks Tanja *hugs*, I'm trying really hard not to let my imagination run wild. My head feels right crazy, nothing is adding up.
            I'm trying to remain calm, hoping he will contact me soon and tell me what is going on. The upsetting thing is today when I printed off all the photos of him, his son and I, I looked around the shops at things I'll need to get for his son when they visit, I was getting so excited. I found his favourite show on tv (his son's). The last 5 months and the last week just don't match, the 5 months were great and this week has been tough.

I have his mothers mobile I think but I'm holding off contacting his family till I haven't heard from him in awhile, its just been 2 hours since I started trying to contact him.

Comment

Thanks Tanja *hugs*, I'm trying really hard not to let my imagination run wild. My head feels right crazy, nothing is adding up.
              I'm trying to remain calm, hoping he will contact me soon and tell me what is going on. The upsetting thing is today when I printed off all the photos of him, his son and I, I looked around the shops at things I'll need to get for his son when they visit, I was getting so excited. I found his favourite show on tv (his son's). The last 5 months and the last week just don't match, the 5 months were great and this week has been tough.

I have his mothers mobile I think but I'm holding off contacting his family till I haven't heard from him in awhile, its just been 2 hours since I started trying to contact him.

Comment

*hugs* I really hope that there is a good reason behind all of this.

Comment

I'm sorry for all the stress you've been going through! Sounds like an incredible lot to handle. *hugs* I wouldn't worry so much about facebook; my SO and I are friends on facebook, but his relationship status and my relationship status have absolutely nothing to do with each other. We have no photos, and neither of us ever comment on each other's statuses. Don't let your imagination run away with you though! I've also just spent a whole month with my SO visiting his family and just spending a lot of time with him in general, so the first week when I was away he went 4 hours without answering my text messages (and disappeared on IM without saying goodbye) and didn't pick up my phonecall, thus I freaked out too. But he was just busy and eventually called me back, not without me basically getting all worried and panicky though.. I'm sure there's a good reason for his actions, although I understand perfectly well why you're panicking about it. It does take time to adjust back to being far away... *more hugs*

I hope he'll be able to provide a good reason for his actions though! :/ It'll be a complete douchey move if he wants to break up after sharing so much with you, I hope that won't be the case. Hopefully you'll find out what's going on soon! *hugs again*

Comment

I am so sorry you are going through this. It sounds like you have had a LOT happen to you since returning home. Maybe he is overwhelmed with it all and is taking a step back himself. (crappy way of doing it!)...

Breathe...don't assume anything...and let us know how you are doing...
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

*hugs* sorry for everything you are going through, I don't really know what to say since the others pretty much hit the nail on the head. But, we are all here for you, keep us updated on the situation and I hope everything works out for the best

Comment

Take a deep breath, and try to calm yourself. If anything, find something to keep yourself busy exercising, reading, writing, watching too many movies...

Just because he removed the relationship status on facebook might not signal anything. For several months, my boyfriend and I had not confirmed anything on facebook until a few months ago. He knows of my reluctance and my wish for privacy from my family... While he has it visible on his facebook, I do not have it visible on mine - it's only visible to me.

Try taking a step back and giving a little space, he'll contact you. I'm one of those people that if you're too clingy and push and push at me.. it drives me further away.

You deserve someone who's going to be there for you, and while I hope that is him because you care and love him... If not, know that you deserve more and will find it.

Comment

Working...
                        X