oh.my.god!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh.my.god!!!

So me and my SO werent planning on see eachother until june, maybe july...suddenly we just had this crazy idea for him to see me during spring break...my dad has been asking what i want as a graduation present and i just called him asking about this, and he offered to pay for my SO's ticket. i can't believe it. i'm in shock. i'm seeing him on....

SATURDAY!!!

i thought it was going to be at least another 3 months!!! aahhhhh!!!!! i'm so excited!

ok actually i mean SUNDAY!!!! but still! ahhh!

Comment

Im so jealous! ha.. But whoooow! .. I feel excited for you! haha.. The best feeling is when things like this randomly happen sooner than you thought.. Hope you 2 have a lovely time together
      ♥ Sarah Louiise ♥

Comment

Wow, that's awesome. What a great way to spend Spring Break! Enjoy!

Comment

Yayyyyyy great news, congratulations!!!

Andy did that once, he decided he can't stay away from me for months and just booked a flight to come and see me... needless to say I was ecstatic!

Comment

Yay! Congrats. I hope you two have a great time.

Comment

i wasnt planning on seeing my SO till june too! but then he surprised me by sending me his confirmation for his flight down here the day before our 1 year anniversary!! it was a total surprise<3 im so happy!!
              so i know exactly how you feel, have funn!(:

Comment

awwwwwwww!!! congrats!!!! hmmmm i wish that i could speed up my encounter with my SO but awwww atleast your parents dont seem to be against the visit!!

Comment

That is so sweet for your Dad to offer! My parents aren't romantics lol. Have fun!
                  ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Thanks everyone!!
                    i wasnt planning on seeing my SO till june too! but then he surprised me by sending me his confirmation for his flight down here the day before our 1 year anniversary!! it was a total surprise<3 im so happy!!
                    so i know exactly how you feel, have funn!(:
                    that's awesome! we'll be together for our 11 months
                    atleast your parents dont seem to be against the visit!!
                    yeah i'm really happy that they're so supportive. i think they both really like him. i was worried about what my mum would think about spending so much money for a short amount of time but she was really happy and excited for me

Comment

Aww that's awesome!!! Congratulations. Have a blast!

Comment

What a wonderful surprise!
                        Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                        Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                        Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                        Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                        Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

that's so awesome!! have a good time with him!!

Comment

YAY! That's so awesome....so happy for you! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That's awesome!
                              have a great time.

Comment

Working...
                              X