We broke up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We broke up.

My So and I broke up a couple weeks ago. He did it on accident and tried to get me back but he hurt me. We had been friends for a while after that, but he still acted like a controlling boyfriend. Finally, he started calling me horrible things. The last thing I got from the person I was engaged to was "your a slutty ass fucking c**t." I didn't cheat or anything, I stuck by him for six months and this is how it ends. He keeps calling me from a private number and texting me and having people check up on me. I just don't understand.

That's horrible! I'm sorry that he's doing that to you. Obviously if you didn't do anything you deserve better than that!
    May I ask how he broke up with you on accident?
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

How did he break up with you by accident?

Anyways, his behavior is unacceptable and he shouldn't be calling and texting you from unknown numbers as well as having people check up on you. What you need to do is call the cops because his behavior is borderline stalking and it's harassment. Do not feel bad about it, you are a lot better off with an asshole like him get rid of him for good and move on with your life, you can find someone who will treat you 100 times better than he ever did.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I agree with Riyko. Go to the police and tell them what's been going on, they may be able to trace the number from your phone even if it's set to private. Change your number if you have to and don't give it out to those you don't wholly trust or those who have any contact with him whatsoever. Don't post it online, either.

A friend of mine went through a similar situation with her last boyfriend. He became possessive, obsessive, and suicidal. He yelled at her, accused her of cheating with every guy friend she had, and would call her phone every minute of the day and leave messages saying he was going to kill himself if she didn't answer her phone. Even after they broke up he continued harassing her and even me, demanding I let him talk to her and threatening me when I said no. Luckily he lived all the way in Scotland and was barred from the airports after being caught with chemicals in his luggage.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this, and to hear that he's become so abusive. I hope that you heal quickly and that you can find someone who treats you like you truly deserve to be treated.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
          -- Anonymous

Comment

Wow. That's awful. I'm sorry to hear this. He sounds like he is a controlling person and emotionally abusive/manipulative. If he is still calling you: I would report it to the police too. Change your number/email. Keep yourself safe.
            Know that you deserve much better than this and that we're here for you *hugs*

Comment

woah.. thats sound bad sorry to hear that.. its just sad to know the fact this is someone that madly in love with you once. I am so sorry but if its me.. i can not tolerate anyone call me like that.
              Breaking up already hard enough to handle... is there anyone could help you with this? i mean, he should stop doing it, cause he short of start to be a psycho now (sorry didn't mean to scare you!)

Comment

Sorry to hear that. No one deserves to be treated that way.
                "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

*hugs* Sounds like you got out of a potentially abusive relationship just in time.

Comment

Finally, he started calling me horrible things. The last thing I got from the person I was engaged to was "your a slutty ass fucking c**t."
                    Run.. don't walk... run far away from this. Completely unacceptable and not worth your concern or heartbreak. So many more great people out there to connect with to put up with something like this.
                    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

He broke up with me and then wanted to get back together right after. Now I am starting to really miss him. No matter what I do, I feel like crying and want to be with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikaCrane View Post
                        He broke up with me and then wanted to get back together right after. Now I am starting to really miss him. No matter what I do, I feel like crying and want to be with him.
                        Even after he said such horrible things? I know it must be hard, but I really do not believe he has any excuse for his behavior. It's abusive, maybe not physical, but definitely verbal.

Comment

Honey, you deserve so much better than someone who calls you a cunt out of nowhere. That's abuse, pure and simple. I think what you're missing is the general safety you once felt with him, not necessarily him at all.

Comment

I'm sorry. Get away, no one deserves to be treated that way.

Comment

I agree with the rest...run away. You might miss being in a relationship, but you don't want to be with someone like that. I am so sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X