Ok so I'm having a needy day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I'm having a needy day...

So today is just one of those days. I didn't get to talk to him as much last night and when I did this morning he was having some computer issues. This afternoon I'm at work and he's probably outside doing other stuff and I really REALLY just want to call him and talk and gush about how I feel... but know I don't need to because it sounds, yanno, needy. Then I will go a couple of hours and things are good, laughing with my girlfriends, getting some work done and life is all roses.. then the rollercoaster and I just want to call and talk to him whether he's busy or not. I know I'm being needy and I hate it when I get like this. So I settle for sending a text and waiting for him to reply.. which normally is quick but once in awhile like today when he's busy isn't right away.

So i sit.. and feel needy... and probably hormonal... and need a pity party. I hate days like today, I truly do. *sigh*
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

*hugs* hang in there.

Comment

Thanks Heather I really hate days like today. I am one of the lucky ones and will see him on Friday but omg.. how do the people that don't get to talk but once a week or so do it?

I need wine.. and chocolate.. and a soppy romance video I think.. anyone want to join me?

~~~~~~

Comment

Awww! I'm sorry you're having one of those days...I know the feeling oh too well. *hugs* Hang in there because you can get through it! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Hang in there... I have those days too. And it sounds like you talk and txt a lot like we do. But, I do the exact same thing when I don't hear from him for a couple hours or if busy at work. Like today....

Just do the postive self talk, of him being busy and think of all the good talk/txt and all the love.

Comment

Thank you Adrian I got a quick call in to him on the way home from work and everything is fine (of course). He was sending me messages in yahell but they were not getting through... what I got as an offline when I got home was "never feel like you are too needy with me k?" *sighs* I love him... for those kinds of things and so much more. I can't wait to see him Friday.. I'm counting hours.

~~~~~~

Comment

I know how you feel! I get in the needy mood at times as well. The best advice is to stay busy and do something that keeps your mind busy for awhile!

Comment

Working...
              X