Going to the Germany Embassy for visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the Germany Embassy for visa

Well, this is it.. in next 4 days i will go to the Germany Embassy for applying visa.

I got most of the papers, and my SO very supportive while i almost getting insane! i feel i want to cry or throw up to think about it, i am so nervous!

I will fly from sumatra jungle to jakarta on sunday, and will start to queue in front of the Germany Embassy like 6.30am! because the queue is very long i heard!

After submit the form, and had an interview on the same day, i have to wait for 10 days to know if i will meet my SO this May or not

... i really wish everything went smooth!!

Good Luck!
    I'm sure you'll be just fine!

Will it be your first time in Europe?

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Best of luck. Just remember to breath deep and relax. Lots of people leave, all the time, and you can do this!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Good luck! everything will b fine =)

Comment

G'luck! and hope the line isn't to long D:
          "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
          Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
            Good Luck!
            I'm sure you'll be just fine!

Will it be your first time in Europe?
            Thank you! haha i need the support here just to say i'll be ok, just too many blogs or mailing list from backpacking groups said that their visa rejected.. made me very nervous!
            Yes it will be the very first time in Europe! i've been traveling a lot to South East Asia countries, but never in to any western countries.

My only wish is to meet him.. in Asia, Europe... i actually not really that care about that.. just as long as i could spent sometimes with him but he think this would be the best idea since i never been to any western countries...

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
              Best of luck. Just remember to breath deep and relax. Lots of people leave, all the time, and you can do this!
              Thanks Silviar haha yes thinking about this made me forgot that i hold my breathe! hehe thank you for making me think about positive thing the only thing that made me stronger just the thought that.. i do this to meet him (hehe i really hate rejection/failure! and i don't know how to handle rejected visa!) i hope i wont be too nervous on interview.. that will be baaadd!

Comment

Originally posted by PucasKitten View Post
                G'luck! and hope the line isn't to long D:
                heheh.. its will be less than 2 hours... it will be a long queue.. but i will try to go as early as i can.. Monday morning in jakarta is hectic.. traffic jam is crazy! i have to leave my hotel maybe around 5.30 am just to get to the embassy which is like 4.5kms away (thats how crazy the traffic is!)

....and this is all for seeing someone that i really miss soooo much! haha! love drive us nuts i guess!

Comment

Oooh! Good luck!! Keep us updated on how everything goes! I'm sure everything will work out just fine

Comment

ahhh gonna start the visa process myself soon, good luck honey

Comment

Good luck, hopefully it'll all go well. Let us know how things do go.
                      Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                        Oooh! Good luck!! Keep us updated on how everything goes! I'm sure everything will work out just fine
                        i will post it.. no matter what hahaha... thanks for the good wish..

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                          ahhh gonna start the visa process myself soon, good luck honey
                          thanks! wish you good luck too with the visa!

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                            Good luck, hopefully it'll all go well. Let us know how things do go.
                            thanks you for the wishes! i'll do my best to get the visa, so hopefully i'll post some good news here

Comment

Good luck!! I'm looking forward to seeing how you go. Perhaps take a book to read for the line

Comment

Working...
                              X