Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Part about your S/O or bf or gf?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favorite Part about your S/O or bf or gf?!

What is your favorite part about your SO?!
    Personally, I like the fact that my honey can cook and make great gourmet meals! I also like the fact that we have great chemistry together and that we fit so well together! Other than that since my honey does the cooking, I mostly do the cleaning and the laundry around his place because it's fair and I feel like it's a great compromise. ( When I get a chance to see him besides I want him to come to a clean home ) But seriously though, what's your favorite part about your SO?!

I love his sense of humor and how he always helps me with anything I need or ask of him. Besides that, he does a pretty good job of putting up with my incessant chattering and he doesn't mind when I ruin dinner. "It's okay, I can always just put some ranch on it." hahaha. I also love how different we are. We've exposed each other to some experiences that we wouldn't otherwise had if we weren't together. We sort of balance each other out. He's very calm and collected while I'm easily excited and all over the place.

Comment

There's a reason why I call my man my "muse". My SO has a vast imagination and the ability to word sentences in a way that just paints the mental picture for you down to the last detail. When I was recovering from carpal tunnel surgery last year and was trying to get back into drawing after months of nothing, he inspired me simply by telling me odd ideas, his dreams, and snippets of stories he worked on during slow hours at work. It was like being handed a paint-by-number canvas with simple instructions, all I had to do was supply the paint and brush. It's something about him I love because I feel it brings us closer for us to almost accidentally collaborate and inspire us both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
        I love his sense of humor and how he always helps me with anything I need or ask of him. Besides that, he does a pretty good job of putting up with my incessant chattering and he doesn't mind when I ruin dinner. "It's okay, I can always just put some ranch on it." hahaha. I also love how different we are. We've exposed each other to some experiences that we wouldn't otherwise had if we weren't together. We sort of balance each other out. He's very calm and collected while I'm easily excited and all over the place.
        Reminds me of a conversation my SO and I had once. He asked me to bake him muffins for whenever I visited and I told him I'd never baked before, but that he was going to choke the muffins down anyway even if they were burnt or tasted bad. He told me, "with tea, you can drown anything. If not, there's always barbecue sauce."

Comment

I love my boyfriend's sense of humor. He makes me laugh SO MUCH. He makes me smile so easily, and I love that. We both can talk to each other about anything without being judged because we both accept each other no matter what, and that is such an amazing feeling. He makes me feel so amazing, and I'm really the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my man! I love that he's a manly man and knows how to fix things and be a leader, it's such a turn on. I love everything about that guy!!

Comment

I love my SO so much. He's my biggest cheerleader; he supports everything and anything I wanna do and encourages me the entire way. Just as a best friend should be, he's always there for me. And I love that my SO is so hysterically, hilariously funny! He always has me laughing; and I must say I never imagined me falling for the "class clown" type, but there you have it! We balance eachother out so well. He's outgoing and talkative, as where I'm an introvert and shy. He's the jelly to my peanut butter!

Comment

I love how he makes me feel. Whenever i need reassuring or comfort he gives it. Always there when i need him most. I love his nonchalant attitude haha. How he's a go getter, he gets things done, and is so accomplished, no one holds him back. When he says he's going to do something he does it. I also loves his romantic side, he will watch a romantic movie with me, or write me a love letter, just make my heart pound. I love when i confuse him but he still replies yeah even though he's completely lost lol Love how we have different taste in clothes music food but still can connect. Love how he isn't afraid of commitment, and wants a future and a family one day. I love his smile, omg his smile, my heart pounds and he takes my breath away. I love when hes being sexy. I love that he's open with me, even when its hard and hurts. I love him so much
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love the way we feel when we talk. We can both be in the worst of moods and after five minutes on the phone all of that bad stuff melts away. It's like her voice has direct control over how I feel. I forget about the distance, I forget about the sadness, I forgot about everything except being happy that I'm talking to such a great girl. She always makes me laugh and smile, she always makes me feel loved, she always makes me feel like someone finally cares about me. She's my everything for sure.

Comment

Not to seem superficial but I love his looks, he's so freaking adorable. Everytime I look at him it makes me so happy.

I love that he always does small things for me, that seem insignificant, but when added up really make a huge difference. He brings me a glass of water to the bed if I don't want to get up, he makes me breakfast, buys me the Polish cosmopolitan every month (and I know how embarrassed he is to buy a chick magazine!) and a million other things.

And basically the reason we're still together: He can deal with my moods perfectly. I'm a little short-tempered and when I get emotional, mad or impatient he stays so calm, simply listens or tells me in his really calm voice not to yell at him. I can't believe how well he deals with that and how much patience he has. He's a total angel.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I love how sweet she is. I always feel warm and happy after I talk to her.

Comment

His kindness, his patience, his seemingly never ending ability to put up with my shit. The fact he'll get the glass of water, or tissue box or will get out of bed at 11pm and cook me something because I'm hungry. <3
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

1) I love the qualities he brings out in me that I never knew I had
                        2) I love his nose and his smile. Primarily because he hates them. His nose is very "indigenous" (thats what he calls it...he IS indigenous Mexican) and his mouth is small, but when he smiles he brightens up the room! He has braces now, but he refuses to let me see his smile with braces!
                        3) I also love how romantic he is, and sometimes very poetic with his words. Makes me melt inside!
                        Last edited by OliveOyl; March 16, 2011, 07:28 PM. Reason: clarification on a potentially offensive word.

Comment

His voice. I love how he talks. I love his cheesiness. I love the way that when we're together, even though he's a stomach sleeper, he'll start the night off cuddling with me until I fall asleep before he rolls over. I love that we can have adult conversations about anything. I love the way he treats my son. I love that he's a good father. And this may sound a bit mean, but my SO is a pretty unemotional man for the most part, so I love that my leaving makes him cry - because it just shows me all the more how true his feelings for me are.

Comment

Lets see, Sol just started to Bath and Shave. I'm diggin that right now.

I love it when he plays music. He gets this look on his face when he plays and it the cutest face in the world.

Comment

I love that he's open-minded and willing to try new things. I love how geeky he his and how excited he gets over little things. I love that he knows all the words to "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al Yankovic. I love how he truly laughs at my dumb jokes. And I love how happy he makes me.

There's lots of other good stuff in there, but I'll stop before I ramble too much.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                              -- Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X