2 weeks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 weeks...

The good news is...there's only two weeks left until I see my boyfriend again But the bad news is...there's still two weeks left!!! xD lol! It's like "why isn't time going faster?!"

Hope it goes fast tho! I have one month until I go see my boyfriend in Italy. I can't wait!!!!! I know how you feel....I wish it would go FASTER

Comment

omg, i fly out to see T. in 2 weeks too!
      i know... the last weeks/days are the worst ...... its like years, not days!!!
      it better hurry up and be 27th already!!

Comment

That's awesome, I hope these two weeks fly by fast for you!

Comment

What a coincidence! I have two weeks more before my boyfriend flies over to see me! It's his Easter break so I guess that's why there's a lot of visiting going around. Too bad I'm having an internship while he's here, meaning I gotta work full time, but weekends, lunch and dinner with him is more than I can dream of already.

Comment

Hi all! I visit my guy for the first time in two weeks (and 3 days) as well! He visited me for the first time in January, so it hasn't been as long as many of you wait to see your SO; but it is still a pain .
            I can relate to the days feeling like years lol! I find myself just going through the motions, but not really enjoying my daily activities because all I can think about is being with my love again.

PS. I love the look of the new site by the way! Go Michele and Frank
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Yay! Time goes fast

Comment

Ha really creepy, My bf is coming to visit me in 2 weeks as well

Comment

haha cute! waiting is both good and bad. Preoccupy yourself with making some big plans!

Comment

i wanna be there already.... i basically check the time every hour... and when im asleep i wake up multiple times to check whether its already morning so i can do what i have to do and go back to sleep and have another day behind.. aarrrghhh.!

Comment

Working...
                    X