Out of that "missing him too much" rut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of that "missing him too much" rut

Finally, out of that "missing him too much" rut. What did the trick?
    I decided to make a blog, solely used to count down the days until I see him again, and write a little something everyday (nothing fantastic, just something that gets my feelings of my chest.) Writing is such a great remedy!

Blog!

So, I'm not sure if I should share this with him, so he can check every day and see what I post (and have something to keep him moving forward), or should I wait for a special day to show him (maybe the day we're together for the summer?) What do ya'll think?
    ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

I think that's an awesome idea. I just might have to steal it, hahaha...

Comment

I agree. I'm going to steal the idea. I think you should tell him about it, send him the link. That way he can read your feelings everyday, even if they are sad feelings. I think it's important to share the good and the bad. I'm going through that same rut as we speak. Let us know what he says!

Comment

That's a great idea! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by sabby64 View Post
          I think that's an awesome idea. I just might have to steal it, hahaha...
          agreed :P

Comment

i think you should wait, that way he has it all in one.

i did something similar with my so. i have this book, that i write in everyday. i put pictures and newspapers clippings in it. i put our horoscopes, funnies from the newspaper, i draw him little pictures. i write everyday, he really likes it.

Comment

I think I'm leaning toward waiting!
              ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Working...
              X