Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Success stories

Hey everyone!
    It seems lately that the blogs and posts have all been about what a hard time everyone is having. So i'm looking for a few people out there who have made their LDR relationships work. Who out there had a successful LDR and is now with their SO.
    I think we all need a little encouragement and proof that it does work if you work for it.

There's a whole bunch of success stories here, and you can always sneak a peek at the section for LFAD Alumni to see who's made it to that forum!

Of course, more stories are always welcome.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
    -- Anonymous

Comment

Success story:

I'm on my computer right now. So is my SO. And we're sitting right next to each other. Living together.

Comment

Success story here too.
        I'm living with him, in his country, about to cook him dinner. We're having our friends over tonight ^^;
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We got through immigration, got married, and have a baby on the way. So far so good.

Comment

I'm working on my wedding to my SO on June 11th - does that count?
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

We're as happy as ever and will be closing the distance and moving in together in May, if that counts!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
              - A. A. Milne

Comment

The mister and I had a LDR for a few months before I moved to Canada to be with him. We've been forced apart now though due to things beyond our control and are waiting until the day we can be together again. I like to think we're already a success story from the perfect 5 months we had together.

Comment

The mister and I had a LDR for a few months before I moved to Canada to be with him. We've been forced apart now though due to things beyond our control and are waiting until the day we can be together again. I like to think we're already a success story from the perfect 5 months we had together.

Comment

We may not have closed the distance (YET!)...but I am definitely going to say our relationship is a success story. For 15 months I have been in love with a man who loves me uncontrollably, without fail, and shows me over and over he is my heart and soul. We have 365.8 miles seperating us...but he is with me...right here...*points to heart*...hasn't been perfect, easy, or without doubt and pain...but we are together, engaged...and soon my last name will be his.

Another chapter started for me on 12-25-09.....at the age of 40....
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X