New delevopments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New delevopments!

So I hadn't talked to my ex SO for about 3 weeks and I was missing him, so I called him. We talked for TWO AND A HALF HOURS! it was civil and nice, then he told me he needed some sleep and would call the next day, and he just did, He is loaning his friend out his phone and won't get it back until monday. BUT he wants to call me then!!!

thats great. im not sure why ya'll broke up but i wish you luck with everything. i hope everything works out the way you want it to. ive got my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

I'm glad to hear you had some pleasant talks. I hope things continue to go so well.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I read your last post and I'm glad things seems to be going well now. Hope it continues!
        "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
        a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
        which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
        - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
        regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
        The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
        - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

I'm sorry, but from your last post I don't even know why you are still talking to your ex, him calling you names isn't acceptable and is verbal abuse. I can't agree with it in any way shape or form all i'm going to say is becareful.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
          X